You can type here any text you want

RX7 & POS Civic

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87GN_ponykillr

Buick addict
Well, The other night I decided to take the GN for a spin, Nice cold night not much traffic and god only knows when the snow will arrive so better enjoy her while I can. I was on 94 Oct @ 14PSI. I was out on 140, a 3 lane highway and found myself next to some punk in a white civic rice lights equipped and a nice extra loud fart can :D I did have my dump open so I was a bit loud myself. I was not interested in wasting my gas on this tool but he just keept reving at me... Long story short we wind up at a light, he revs and revs I just sit somewhat quiet then a 93ish RX7 pulls next to me, I think hmmm RX7 good run, Civic joke, The RX7 was also rice equiped with his shopping cart wing and can. Light go's green and the RX7 gets a good jump on me so I crack into it and wind up pulling side by side, The whole time this POS Civic keeps trying to catch up with us each rear view glance he just keeps fading away. The RX7 and I keep pulling on each other for a good two miles or so then he turned off, I would not call it a kill except for the Civic :D those RX7's can be quick (rice or not)

some are, last week i saw one in my mirror, an older style, weaving in and out of traffic like a mad man, i was infront of all the traffic, no one infront of me. this kid comes flying up on me, i slow down so he can't squeeze inbetween me and this suv next to me. so he takes the sholder to get around me. didn't happen. cheap winter fuel, and 10# of boost steamed his rice. i went out of my way just so i could drive 5 under the speed limit and not let him pass me. if it wasn't a riced out car with a punk ass kid driving like a nascar driver i wouldn't have cared much. i wasnt' too into him drifing off me, but i figured big steel bumper aginst a plastic car, and it would be his fault if he hit me, let him do it. i need some body work anyways, i'd rahter have him pay for it.

i blame fast and the furious once again!

watch out there are a few fast rx7's around .
Yes I do own one. ans i travel in westminster alot.
I can say for 100% sure it will lay down a 01 LS1 TA with a lid, k&N, longtubes / full 3inch exhaust. and a fbody central tune.

Oh I have gutted cats, homemade intake,rtek ecu upgrade, ported wastegate and a $10.00 boost controller

Hope to get it to that track this year.
I will keep an eye out for ya next time I head over to the road house or tsc:D

Originally posted by gn4u2c
I can say for 100% sure it will lay down a 01 LS1 TA with a lid, k&N, longtubes / full 3inch exhaust. and a fbody central tune.

Oh I have gutted cats, homemade intake,rtek ecu upgrade, ported wastegate and a $10.00 boost controller

My buddy just got a FD. Once I fix my tranny I'll have to see what it can do to a "stock" gn.

Nice car btw, VERY nice car.

yeah they are great for the back roads you can fly.

stock to stock should be about even up to 80 or so then you will get left.:( jut they way it is unless you start modding.

later

Cool, What color is your car? I am 99% sure the one I ran had MD plates. I get over to the road house a few times a month myself, Love the food :D Yeah if you see me stop me or something I will either be in the GN, or my VERY loud Firebird.
Have fun! -Adam

Originally posted by gn4u2c

Back