You can type here any text you want

S A G E ............

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
The TR version is unique but this car if FUGLY

Sorry but it is like a big square kermit mobile

slowcar said:
Sorry but it is like a big square kermit mobile
would it still be fugl with a SBC turbo charged to the sum of 800hp,,look in the mirror :rolleyes:

Sage Green...

This one puts the ebay car to shame - 2005 Buick Nationals had one that was done over/under in/out in your #2 fav color clear and mirrorlike as well as chrome/polished stainless. It won its class in the show portion.

There may be pictures on their website. If I come across pictures, mine or theirs, I will forward to you or post for everyone to marvel at. Truely unique and it may have also been a Limited 'tho I don't recall.

Yeah it was a limited, green on green and me likey too :)

Car on ebay looks good, looks exactly like my 87 with the transplanted LC2 into it.

Dennis you do know about this one right?

1986 BUICK REGAL, 15,288 mi, ac, ps, am/fm, A 1985 1 owner car garaged since new and close to factory new condition. No scratches or dents, interior flawless, perfect chrome, everything in working order. Drivers age forces sale., $8,000, 408-243-9600

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...ear=1987&start_year=1986&lang=en&cardist=1482

BW

Back