?'s about my recent purchase

cesarp

Need your help gang! I know that the 84 T-Type I just bought needs some work. I also know that it is a real T-Type but I seem to maybe be missing some pieces and need advice. I notice that most T-types or GN's have a body kit/ air dam. I do not seem to have that. The pieces that I'm talking about are the black trim that goes all the way or almost all the way around the very bottom of the car. Are all of them supposto have this body air dams ? Let me know, and if I need to have it, please provide me with GM part#'s to that or maybe somewhere where I can get order them. I would prefer locally here in dallas,tx but my options might be limited. Thanks.

I would also like to show pictures of my car but do not have a web page. Can I e-mail them to someone and have you post the pictures for me? Thanks.

All turbo cars had a deflector under the bumper. 84-85 used part number 25518276 which was a one piece. It is discontinued. You can use the 86-87 which is a 2 piece and is still available under part numbers 25525980(right) and 25525981(left). Refer to one of the many facts and figures books for pictures. Sorry I cant help you on the posting of your pix. Eric Fisher

dont need a webpage...use an online photo album.....webshots.com yahoo.com tons of them...get them up tho so we can see!!

The spoilers under the front bumper and the rear trunk lid spoiler were options and came as a package. They were only standard on the WH1's. So what you have is a standard T type.
Of course you can add the spoilers, if you want.
HTH

The split front bumper spoiler was standard on the 86/87
T Types/turbo cars, as Eric says. But the one piece was an
option, except on the WH1's and GN's, in 84/85.
I ordered an 85 T type and decided not to get the spoiler package.