You can type here any text you want

S2 carb intake conversions

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

49-blues

Who does the carb to fuel injection conversions on S2 intakes? Who does good work on S2 heads? Thanks.

What are you needing to do to the heads? Sending them to Chapman would be the thing to if you want them done correctly since that's who built them in the first place. They fix alot of busted stuff.. mine too!
Jack Cotton will probably be able to point you in the right direction for the intake (he's in Agawam, Mass.)

Good Luck and I hope you are not in too much of a hurry,
Gary

intakes

49-blues said:
Who does the carb to fuel injection conversions on S2 intakes? Who does good work on S2 heads? Thanks.
wilson intakes in flordia converted my stage 2 intake and made the fuel rails, pte made the elbow, WEBER in ohio does a good job porting stage heads, my stage heads was allready ported when i bought them, one set was off a indy engine, one was on a carb, drag engine, one set was off a old busch engine, i have three sets, i even have a set of cast iron heads ported by smitths [they build pro-stock engines] in indy, they weight 11 pounds each more than the alum, heads , good luck , oc,

Any contact number for chapman? thanks. Any contact info for wilsons in fla?

49-blues said:

We @ Conley's do the 4 Brl to Fuel Injection conversions w/Fuel rails, As well as suppling the Elbow & Throttle Body if needed. We have a pretty awesome head guy as well.

Attachments

• Quint 3.JPG
    Quint 3.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 132
any ball park figures for the intake conversion with the throttlebody,fuel rails and neck?

Back