S2 Clear Out Selling all of my stuff Dale Jarrets old engine

yipekiya

Turbo Yoda
OK I have been holding on to this stuff for like 3 or 4 years now and I am not going to use it in the forseable future so I am selling it all offered here first... I bought what was left of two Dale Jarret engines here are the details.
Block On center Stage two 4.010 bore I will double chack this. This block is sweet fully polished everywhere lots of hours into this thing for sure... When I bought it, it had a rod failure smacked the bottom of two of the cylinder bores and put a small crack in the pan rail not near the webbing. The crack has been repaired and it was runnable as is but we opted to install 2 Darton sleeves. I have about $750.00 in labour and parts in to this block plus the block cost. This is a Cross Bolt Block...If I am not mistaken Howe did this engine.

Crank- Crower Billet 3:590 Stroke Even Fire. Damage to one Journal you could problably turn it but I was going to send it to Dave at Mile high and have it welded the damage is right on the oiling hole going toward the outside radius so I was a little concerned with turning it as is. No Cracks. Standard now..Sweet looking piece

Rods- 6.5 Crower Rods I have like 10 Rods you will be able to make one set.

Misc sh*t- I have probably 50LBS in ARP hardware studs etc...Cam pieces nick nacks..

S2 fron covers I have a couple, and the s2 balancers

I have no heads

I would like to strap everything to a pallet and send it too you....Make me a reasonable offer... If no intrest here I will slap it up on ebay..

Thanks All for looking.. I am in Edmonton Alberta Canada for shipping info I am not sure how heavy but it will be heavy..

email at yipekiya@shaw.ca

Rob Marusin

Originally posted by yipekiya
OK I have been holding on to this stuff for like 3 or 4 years now and I am not going to use it in the forseable future so I am selling it all offered here first... I bought what was left of two Dale Jarret engines here are the details.
Block On center Stage two 4.010 bore I will double chack this. This block is sweet fully polished everywhere lots of hours into this thing for sure... When I bought it, it had a rod failure smacked the bottom of two of the cylinder bores and put a small crack in the pan rail not near the webbing. The crack has been repaired and it was runnable as is but we opted to install 2 Darton sleeves. I have about $750.00 in labour and parts in to this block plus the block cost. This is a Cross Bolt Block...If I am not mistaken Howe did this engine.

Crank- Crower Billet 3:590 Stroke Even Fire. Damage to one Journal you could problably turn it but I was going to send it to Dave at Mile high and have it welded the damage is right on the oiling hole going toward the outside radius so I was a little concerned with turning it as is. No Cracks. Standard now..Sweet looking piece

Rods- 6.5 Crower Rods I have like 10 Rods you will be able to make one set.

Misc sh*t- I have probably 50LBS in ARP hardware studs etc...Cam pieces nick nacks..

S2 fron covers I have a couple, and the s2 balancers

I have no heads

I would like to strap everything to a pallet and send it too you....Make me a reasonable offer... If no intrest here I will slap it up on ebay..

Thanks All for looking.. I am in Edmonton Alberta Canada for shipping info I am not sure how heavy but it will be heavy..

email at yipekiya@shaw.ca

Rob Marusin

Can you PM me with what you are looking to get for it all?