S2 stuff and misc for sale

O.K. Thanks everybody who has stepped up so far. Pleasure dealing with all of you.

I am looking to get rid of this block with the oversized mains. I am tired of looking at it. Moving soon and it won't be coming with me. Make a offer. I can bring it to BG.

Still available:

109 engine
MER setup
ATR headers
BGC on center intake
Stage I heads

Getting close to BG.

BG intake still available. Free delivery to BG. Make serious offer on this piece, you might get lucky!

Maxeffort R system still here too. Willing to work on that price too, heck I'll throw in free delivery to BG on this too.

Somebody must be able to use these ATR headers. Make offer.

Q

Originally posted by mojilla
Ted sent you pm.

I will give you a call. Been crazy around here last minuit prep for BG.

Everybody: I am going to be there on THURSDAY, I would like to take care of business early in the day so I can focus on the car. I'll be pitted with Dave Bamford(Top Gun). My car will be a GN with a S2 engine, and CAS intake not running TSO, but Q-16.

I still have not sold the MER setup and ATR headers. I can't believe somebody does not want a cheap alternative to the stock setup. These headers have been 10.2x at 131, so they are not junk.

Still for sale: TH-400 trans.

Girdled 109 engine.

Maxeffort "R" setup.

Precision convertor for 400 trans

I have finished our move to new location, it has been insane since BG around here!!

I want this stuff gone, I need to use the funds for a new project!!

Make offers, I do not want to ship!!

Can deliver to BPG or within 2 hours of Oxford MI.

Ted A. said:
Still for sale:

TH-400 trans.

Girdled 109 engine.

Maxeffort "R" setup.

Precision convertor for 400 trans

Been getting inquries on things that have sold already. The items listed above are all I have left.

Thanks to all who have inquired and everybody who bought the parts.

Ted, let me know what happened with the trans/converter, if it did not sell i could pick it up from you at BPG.

Unless my car sells by then, a couple people seem to be really interested.......so who know's!

Thanks,

Mike.

Mer

Ted,
If you will accept $225 for the Max Effort items please pm me your payment preferences. I can paypal (no credit) ASAP.
Thanks, John :cool:

Cheeseburger said:
Ted, let me know what happened with the trans/converter, if it did not sell i could pick it up from you at BPG.

Unless my car sells by then, a couple people seem to be really interested.......so who know's!

Thanks,

Mike.

Sorry, the trans is sold. Thanks for the inquiry. You going to BPG with the car??

Ted A. said:
Sorry, the trans is sold. Thanks for the inquiry. You going to BPG with the car??

Car is up and running, i still need to get it in with my chassis guy tomorrow or next week.

I also need to fabricate an exhaust to comply with the rules.

If i can get some track time in before hand and dial the new combination in i will bring the car, but it will be tight.

Snooze you lose eh? Lol.

Which car are you bringing?

Black car again. The white one is on hold untill I see what the rules for TSE turn out to be.

I assume you are running TSM right??

Ted A. said:
Black car again. The white one is on hold untill I see what the rules for TSE turn out to be.

I assume you are running TSM right??

I am not legal for TSM, so it's up in the air right now.