You can type here any text you want

Sam Kineson's TTA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gn1220

I remember a thread a long time ago about somebody who thought they found Sam's TTA that had been rebuilt. I tried to search for this but came up empty. Does anyone have some new info about this car?

Originally posted by gn1220
I remember a thread a long time ago about somebody who thought they found Sam's TTA that had been rebuilt. I tried to search for this but came up empty. Does anyone have some new info about this car?

Was he killed in a TTA?

I have been looking for infomation on that car for a while as well. I remember seeing pic of it years ago but can't find anything on it now.

ANYONE????

The thread came up last year, someone in Vegas had bought a TTA that was repaired. The jist of the post they were trying to ascertain whether it was or wasnt based on location of vehicle, dealer of origin, and the type of damage the car had sustained.

But no concise proof was laid out other than good speculation.

So does it exist.. no.. could the car exist. Yes. Is the car they were talking about "the" TTA in question??? It never materialized beyond good speculation.

Unless someone has the pink slip that said Samuel Kinison in Ca, and a Vin to match.. what can I say.

Pretty morbid tho :rolleyes: Like driving a hearse I guess.

Back