San Diego County parts cars - Steering Box wanted

Eric, if you can't find one, and don't mind trudging through the mud, most of the Chula Vista salvages are half price this weekend:
Pick Your Part Auto Wrecking | Used Auto Parts ? ...Pick Your Part!

I think there was an SS or two last time I was out and about. May find a cheap one, and pick up a Jeep steering linkage to match it. ;)

Yeah we went there last weekend to get some heads for another car and I saw at least 4 Monte Carlo SS's and 2 Buick Turbo cars, cant recall the years, but they still had most of the stuff on them minus the engines. Its worth a trip and it might be around $15-$30 for the steering box. The stuff there is dirt cheap!!

Yeah we went there last weekend to get some heads for another car and I saw at least 4 Monte Carlo SS's and 2 Buick Turbo cars, cant recall the years, but they still had most of the stuff on them minus the engines. Its worth a trip and it might be around $15-$30 for the steering box. The stuff there is dirt cheap!!

Which yards? I haven't seen turbo buick cars there before. Off of main street or down by 805/905/small airstrip? Remember what the name was? Ecology, etc?

Back