You can type here any text you want

San Diego County parts cars - Steering Box wanted

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sd-slider

NOWUFFO
Anyone in the San Diego area have a G-Body parts car that would be willing to part with the steering box?

Eric, if you can't find one, and don't mind trudging through the mud, most of the Chula Vista salvages are half price this weekend:
Pick Your Part Auto Wrecking | Used Auto Parts ? ...Pick Your Part!

I think there was an SS or two last time I was out and about. May find a cheap one, and pick up a Jeep steering linkage to match it. ;)

Yeah we went there last weekend to get some heads for another car and I saw at least 4 Monte Carlo SS's and 2 Buick Turbo cars, cant recall the years, but they still had most of the stuff on them minus the engines. Its worth a trip and it might be around $15-$30 for the steering box. The stuff there is dirt cheap!!

Yeah we went there last weekend to get some heads for another car and I saw at least 4 Monte Carlo SS's and 2 Buick Turbo cars, cant recall the years, but they still had most of the stuff on them minus the engines. Its worth a trip and it might be around $15-$30 for the steering box. The stuff there is dirt cheap!!

Which yards? I haven't seen turbo buick cars there before. Off of main street or down by 805/905/small airstrip? Remember what the name was? Ecology, etc?

This weekend is out...:frown:

I'll check the yards next 1/2 off weekend.

Thanks for the heads up. :)

Back