Santa has an Exhaust ?

Turbo Keith

TURBO KEITH
Santa is gonna be bringing the car an new exhaust , narrowed down to 2 , The RJC 3 " single stock location muffler or GN1 3 " w/ 2 mufflers . Any thoughts for you guys out there that have ran or running either of the 2 ?
Thanks in advance for the info , Keith

RJC 3" gets my vote. There is a thread in my posts somewhere I put the car on the dyno with 550 at the wheel with them, they sound great. If I ever get the header crossover to seal up well again, they bark even louder.

edit....found it

RJC 3" gets my vote. There is a thread in my posts somewhere I put the car on the dyno with 550 at the wheel with them, they sound great. If I ever get the header crossover to seal up well again, they bark even louder.

edit....found it

WOW , She sounds nice , Thank you

Just put the GN1 Dual 3" and love it. Sounds good, no loud droning and night and day performance wise from the old 2 14" Flowmaster set up.
Turbo spools noticeably quicker. A few sites have it on sale right now as well.

edit....found it

Totally off topic but GN's looks so damn sexy on dyno's. Tough choice on the exhausts. Glad Im not making it. Both look so good. I'm sure the single is lighter.

GN1 duals but I am biased since I sell them. Last day of sale so take advantage of it. Mine has been on my GN for about 6 years now and still looks like new. I did recently convert over to the new style tailpipes which make it much easier to install. Surprisingly light too, weighed in less than the Hooker system it replaced and a lot prettier. I also installed it on a former Heath Elmer car my friend Dave and I rescued from years of abuse. The below pics are of a customer car up on a lift for a better view. I highly recommend using the optional band clamps we sell, makes it so much easier to install and adjust.

3 INCH EXHAUST 2.jpg
3 INCH EXHAUST 3.jpg
3 INCH EXHUAST 4.jpg
3 INCH EXHUAST 5.jpg

Last edited:
GN1 duals but I am biased since I sell them. Last day of sale so take advantage of it. Mine has been on my GN for about 6 years now and still looks like new. I did recently convert over to the new style tailpipes which make it much easier to install. Surprisingly light too, weighed in less than the Hooker system it replaced and a lot prettier. I also installed it on a former Heath Elmer car my friend Dave and I rescued from years of abuse. The below pics are of a customer car up on a lift for a better view. I highly recommend using the optional band clamps we sell, makes it so much easier to install and adjust.

View attachment 293702 View attachment 293703 View attachment 293704 View attachment 293705
Hey Thanks TR Customs , Either way I go I cant say how important it is for the exhaust tips to look as stock as possible and they have to come out at the stock location , A must

Yeah those tips look great. Slashed cut surely makes a difference. That exhaust has me wanting to ditch my ATR.

I have the GN1 tails and I love the 3" stock'ish style. They were also feather light, probably about 1/3 of the weight of the Hooker tails.

If the RJC drones like the original ATR you might not be happy. I don't know if it does but find someone that has it and ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GN1 Performance 3 inch exhaust. I've been running this exhaust with a electric cutout for 2 years now and absolutely love it. I have no drone and the car breathes so much better. It's a great system and worth the price of admission. JMO

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 1440747654589.jpeg
    1440747654589.jpeg
    87.9 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG952015040495123234350.jpg
    IMG952015040495123234350.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG95201504049512314782095HDR.jpg
    IMG95201504049512314782095HDR.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 139
The 3" exhaust from TR Custom Parts has my vote. That looks incredible and sounds good too.

OK you guys inspired me to post a vid of my exhaust setup. Excuse my crackhead look, I just got up. I have TA headers, 3" Mease downpipe, no cat, Hooker (same as Pypes) Y pipe, QTP cutout, 2 1/2" Race Pros then 3" GN1 tails. I believe my exhaust is perfect and I am VERY happy with it. I have a little drone at some RPM's, nothing that really bothers me, and since I removed all of my rear seat sound dampening it sounds really throaty inside.

With the cutout open: