You can type here any text you want

Sarah's got a new pair of shoes.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RUQWKNF

KEEPER OF SECRETS
Staff member
I come home from work today, unloaded em, opened the garage and I swear she was smiling at me. I was like... :redface:

DSC00641.jpg

DSC00644.jpg

DSC00638.jpg

DSC00634.jpg

DSC00636.jpg

They measure 27" x 9" aired up to 25psi. MT ET Street 27 x 10.5 - 15
I will take some pics of them installed this weekend.
I think they might hook, what do you guys and gals think?

Patrick

Great size. What made you go with the ET Streets as opposed to 255/60/15 DR's? They're both basically the same size.

A few reasons actually. One was real world results from a good friend of mine from back home who did testing with these exact two tires at the track with similar driving techniques as mine. 255/60/15 DR vs 27x10.5 ET Street. (Rock on Andre) Two was the experience I had with them on my old white car. (best 60ft of a 1.52 on stock rear suspension, dual air bags, no front sway bar and 90/10s) And three, my tendency of launching the car as hard as possible at the strip are what really swayed me to the ET Streets. (12-15psi launches) That and I'm not worried about how they handle on the street as long as they hook at a red light when something serious pulls up beside me and I have to get serious with the boost. And if i get caught in the rain, I'll find a car wash or gas station and change the tires. Radials will always be in the trunk with a small jack and 4 way. ;)
I like the fact that they are basically a slick with grooves and a DOT number.
I'll post an update after this weekend with some times.
Thanks for viewing.

Patrick

They look just like my old tube type M&H Racemasters. I admit they look meaner than the DR's. I bet you're right....these types of tires like to be "shocked" as in trans brake launches. Hope your axles and rear is up to the task....:eek:

...these types of tires like to be "shocked" as in trans brake launches. Hope your axles and rear is up to the task....:eek:

You ain't kiddin...

Here's what mine look like when "shocked" by the transbrake. :D
(28x11.5-15's)

Attachments

• 87 Grand National.JPG
    87 Grand National.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 190
Those look real nice on the stock rims! :) I'm looking forward to hearing about the track results.

Back