You can type here any text you want

saw a GN race a C6 last night

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tpivette89

i was working at Exxon last night and while i was outside with my GF i noticed the light right at the corner of the station had just turned red. suddenly a familiar black car rolled up to the light along with a new C6. "holy sh1t", i remember saying to my girl, "wouldnt that be cool if those 2 cars ran each other?"

not to long after i said that, the Buick began to stall his converter in anticipation for the light to go green. my prayers were about to get answered! i heard the C6 throw a few revs back so i knew these 2 were about to go at it as soon as the light was going to turn

finally the light changed and both cars took off! the Buick put an easy 3 cars on the C6 and held that lead until they were out of sight (about an 1/8 mile). a minute later, i saw the C6 coming back the other way... he apparently had made a Uturn and was searching for easier prey. anyway, just thought id share my story... i thought it was pretty damn cool to see a new Vette square off against a worked Regal on the street. lucky for me they decided to do it right in front of my work

Back