You can type here any text you want

Scanmaster 3 xfi issue

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mzunino

Strange thing happened today with new sm3. Started car and the display had lines running through the display, pretty much every screen. Unplugged from xfi. Still did same thing. Drove it 2 hours later, same thing them slowly on a 10 minute drive the lines started to disappear until iwawas.

If you purchased it from us, please give Holly a call in the morning and we will take care of it

We are sending you out a new Scanmaster :) Sorry you had an issue.

AND THIS IS WHY I BUY FROM CAL, HE BACKS HIS CUTOMERS 100%. CAL, DO YOU SELL ANYTHING THAT ALOWS ME TO USE THE SCANMASTER 3 AND LAPTOP AT THE SAME TIME?

AND THIS IS WHY I BUY FROM CAL, HE BACKS HIS CUTOMERS 100%. CAL, DO YOU SELL ANYTHING THAT ALOWS ME TO USE THE SCANMASTER 3 AND LAPTOP AT THE SAME TIME?

Check your Caps Lock key.

We are working on this, it should be available in a couple months.

Bob

I'm only 5'8 so I like to use tall letters j/k..Sounds good Bob I will be looking out for it. Thanks

Agreed they stand by what they sell. SM3 installed will ship old unit back to Bob by Thursday. Thanks for the great customer service Cal & Holly!

Back