You can type here any text you want

Scanmaster Help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Frank718

Buick t type
Can some one help me.Today I hook up my scanmaster2.1 and these are the reading I got. Af 03 L8 41 INT 128 BL 128 CLT 237 ATS 71 R475 TPS.36 IAC 175 CC 37 MAL 23 "HELP"

Look at site 'Turbo regal" under resources at top r/h of page.Should be a link for mal codes. http://www.gnttype.org/ Id diconnect orange wire by battery wait a few minutes,connect and see if mal 23 comes back

suicide six said:
Look at site 'Turbo regal" under resources at top r/h of page.Should be a link for mal codes. http://www.gnttype.org/ Id diconnect orange wire by battery wait a few minutes,connect and see if mal 23 comes back
Thanks,my mat sensor was disconnected

If you had af sensor unplugged,like you do adjusting T/T chip, this code will be thrown.Diconnecting battery will lose your adjusted fuel,curve settings.This code will not hurt anything if af disconnected for chip recalibration.Yet your Tps,Af and RPM are low.Use the above web link for how to adjust,its just an easier explanation.

suicide six said:
If you had af sensor unplugged,like you do adjusting T/T chip, this code will be thrown.Diconnecting battery will lose your adjusted fuel,curve settings.This code will not hurt anything if af disconnected for chip recalibration.Yet your Tps,Af and RPM are low.Use the above web link for how to adjust,its just an easier explanation.
Thanks

Clt?

Doesn't the coolant temp of 237 stick out to anyone? Especially in Brooklyn where it is cold these days? I can't get mine above 170 if I try right now.

NHRA Super Gas said:
Doesn't the coolant temp of 237 stick out to anyone? Especially in Brooklyn where it is cold these days? I can't get mine above 170 if I try right now.
How do I fix this,maybe i'm getting bad readings or my sacnmaster is not hook up properly.

Back