You can type here any text you want

schooled a CTS-V

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackmonte

New HP Technology !!!
:biggrin: I taught a CTS-V a lesson last night, The roads in IL. are not great but they were dry and I was dying to try out the new turbo . I was heading south bound on I-55 and this black CTS-v comes up on me quick then shoots over to my side so I blipped the throttle some and bye bye man this car pulls hard spools up fast with new THDP , I am still tuning the car but feels real strong. Oh and by the way the CTS-v dropped way back and stayed away!

Nice kill...

You must've smoked him real bad, my friend & I were cruising in his 331 whp Eclipse, when a black CTS-V came next to us. The guy slamed the throttle once so we were on. We came to a stoplight, turned green & we took off 1-2 shift slowly & waited for him to make his move. He floored ,so we floored also passing him w/o even shifting to 3rd gear :eek: The biggest drawback with these CTS-Vs is their weight. :cool:

It's kinda funny last year I raced a CTS-v no alky stock turbo 17 psi , his car ran good, Now with 23 psi alky, other mods, and a TA-49 it feels like a different car .I have 60# injectors coming in case it feels slow again so I can upgrade:biggrin:

nice kill, but i have to say those cts-v's are nice cars and fun to drive, too. Not nearly as fun as the sts-v though, even though they don't come with a manual. too bad they're $80k. :(

I had a black on black 98 sts it was a nice car , but had 98,000 miles on it when I got rid of it,and stuff started going bad ,It was on the 2nd trans,LED brake light ,shocks that were $1200 each . My daughter loved that car when I sold it she was mad at me.Not a V car but still a very nice car.I traded that car for a 96 -9C1 with 87,000 miles super clean detectives car.

I went through 35 cars in 20 years I am 40 now:DThe wife loves it(yeah right) been waiting for a nice GN for awhile keeping this one!;)

I had a black on black 98 sts it was a nice car , but had 98,000 miles on it when I got rid of it,and stuff started going bad ,It was on the 2nd trans,LED brake light ,shocks that were $1200 each . My daughter loved that car when I sold it she was mad at me.Not a V car but still a very nice car.I traded that car for a 96 -9C1 with 87,000 miles super clean detectives car.

I had a 1998 STS White Diamond. Loved that car. Had the head gasket problems. Used some of that seal stuff and it lasted until around 170K when I finally sold it. Nothing I've ever owned was that smooth at 135..LOL

Back