Sean Penn's GN Stolen

Originally posted by Pitbozz
Anyone who has ever had anything stolen, knows the feeling you get when you realize what has happened. I had a stereo taken from my car in my driveway over a year ago and in all likelyhood it was a couple of punk kids that did it. But to this day, that feeling has not subsided. It changes your whole outlook on your personal belongings and your familys safety.

yeah it sucks... i know what its like, and a little less than a year after my el camino was stolen the GN was broken into... (cd player gone) talk about being really paranoid now... everytime i walk back to my car that i left in a parking lot for a while, i am sooo worried that i may come out to another empty parking space... and i cant tell you how many times a week i wake up in the middle of the night because i hear a weird noise and think something is happening to the car... no one should have to go through it...

what i dont understand is how can some one wake up in the morning and say to them selves 'i am going to go steal that car' then strip it... i cant comprehend how some one can do that. and what about there family (if they have one) are they telling them a bunch of lies, 'yeah im going to work' when they think work is a computer tech.. hes really out stipping cars... anyways i'll 'stop crying' now..

-neil

I love it when these celeb's that march around the world telling everyone how wrong it is to own/posses firearms get caught carrying...

That really is a point that should be addressed by Spicoly.
WOW DUDE !!

Originally posted by jdodman
I love it when these celeb's that march around the world telling everyone how wrong it is to own/posses firearms get caught carrying...

That really is a point that should be addressed by Spicoly.
WOW DUDE !!

There's also a few black actors in Hollywood who spew out hatred towards whites, yet they date and marry white girls. Go figure...:rolleyes:

At least the car was found and undamaged.
I love this comment from the article above...

"Similar Buicks, which are popular with muscle car collectors, sell for $8, 500 to $10,000 on auto Web sites. "
I think they left out that this is the average price...