Sean Penn's GN Stolen

He probably doesn't know squat about GN's. I bet someone told him it was a good car to have.

SFC Thomas Chapman
US Army

I hope they find his car so that in the future I can race him :D ..... he is just over the Golden Gate Bridge from my place in SF. I actually don't know where his house is... but now I can start looking out for a GN with him driving it....

He is a good actor... but obviously has/had issues. At least he got to boink Madonna :eek: .

-GNX7

Originally posted by tc86gn
He probably doesn't know squat about GN's. I bet someone told him it was a good car to have.

SFC Thomas Chapman
US Army

He knows they are fast and look cool:cool:
Thats all that matters. He can afford to have someone do the rest.

At least the thief had good taste in cars also

It would seem now would be a great time to throw a pristing low milage GN up on ebay...cha ching.:D

I saw that car when he was interviewed on MTV years ago. All I remember is that it was mismatched!
I forget how, but I think it had a 3rd brake light(86-87) but 84-85 front spoiler and 86-87 wheels., 84-86 grille I think.

Something like that.

PENN MAN WALKING

Originally posted by Two Lane
New movie:

"Penn Man Walking"

hehehe :)
WHAT A GREAT MOVIE NAME, LET THAT LITTLE JERK WALK ALL THE WAY TO IRAQ MAYBE HE HITCH A RIDE FROM MARTIN SCHEEN

I saw a documentary on him a long time ago and he was driving what looked like a GNX(wheels,flares ext)..... Same car?????

he'll learn from his mistakes

if he was on this board with us he could of learned a lesson about how desireable our cars are to theives & could of got some advice on security & anti theft tips. 1 thing for sure: never leave your buick unprotected.

Originally posted by TRBON8R
I hate to see any GN stolen. I wouldn't even wish it on a moron like Sean Penn. He was probably on his way to a war protest rally. Also interesting how he has a "concealed weapons" permit in California. If you are Joe Citizen, good luck trying to get one of those in CA. Of course if you are rich and famous we all know the laws of society don't apply. Just ask OJ Simpson. :rolleyes:

It's pretty funny how he supports gun-control yet he has a concealed weapons permit and had not one but two guns in his car. Go figure. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by TurboTer
It's pretty funny how he supports gun-control yet he has a concealed weapons permit and had not one but two guns in his car. Go figure. :rolleyes:

(Trying to keep a straight face)

But gun-control isn't about keeping guns from lawbiding citizens, its about the safety of our children and keeping guns away from criminals!

(/Trying to keep a straight face)

Originally posted by gnx7
At least he got to boink Madonna :eek: .

-GNX7

Who hasn't? I wouldn't hit that with a 10 foot pole, she's a pig besides not being even close to pretty. I think jose canseco and dennis rodman both tagged that, that's enough said.

Right or wrong, the guy is entitled to his political opinions, just like we are. It doesn't mean he deserved to have his GN stolen. I think he shows a lot of class in owning a GN. Most celebs drive new Porsches and Ferraris. All that takes is money and a need to show it off. But owning — and driving — a GN shows he's a real gearhead.

Yeah, the fact that he's a celeb means he may get his car back quicker, but the whole world also now knows he's responsible for putting two more guns on the street. He shouldn't have left them in the car like that, especially with the car unprotected by alarms and whatnot, no matter what the law says. Irresponsible gun owner? I'd say yes.

Here's a couple more stories on the theft, if anybody cares:

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,11602,00.html
http://www.wnbc.com/entertainment/2104420/detail.html
http://reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=entertainmentNews&storyID=2546836

Originally posted by 88 CuttyClassic
Who hasn't? I wouldn't hit that with a 10 foot pole, she's a pig besides not being even close to pretty. I think jose canseco and dennis rodman both tagged that, that's enough said.

Madonna has milage on her now, but circa 1984, she was one fine woman. Rodman is repulsive but Canseco was The Man. One of my favorite baseball players in the late 80's and early 90's.

Originally posted by Matt Weiser
Right or wrong, the guy is entitled to his political opinions, just like we are. It doesn't mean he deserved to have his GN stolen. I think he shows a lot of class in owning a GN. Most celebs drive new Porsches and Ferraris. All that takes is money and a need to show it off. But owning — and driving — a GN shows he's a real gearhead.

Yeah, the fact that he's a celeb means he may get his car back quicker, but the whole world also now knows he's responsible for putting two more guns on the street. He shouldn't have left them in the car like that, especially with the car unprotected by alarms and whatnot, no matter what the law says. Irresponsible gun owner? I'd say yes.

You're right, no one deserves to get their car stolen based on their political views, and I hope he gets it back in one piece. But he DOES deserve to be blasted for supporting gun-control and having guns. You can't have it both ways.

Originally posted by Matt Weiser

Thank you, Everybody is in the wrong at some point. And the gun thing is not even an issue because somebody STOLE his property and the guns were locked in his car which is his property. I would rather people leave their guns in thier cars than bring them into restraunts anyway. I hope he gets his car back in one peice. I wonder if he has ever been on this site under a random name or even a lurker?

THIS GUY'S A CREEP. HE WOULDN'T SPIT ON THIS BOARD. TYPICAL LIBERAL..........SUPPORTS GUN CONTROL BUT MAKES SURE HE HAS A GUN. LIBERALS TALK OUT BOTH SIDES OF THEIR MOUTH. YOU GUYS ARE TOO KIND. "CAN'T WE ALL GET ALONG?" :rolleyes: GIVE ME A BREAK.......I'M GONNA' BE SICK!

Hypocrite? Probably.
Deserved to have his GN stolen? Definitely not!
Anyone who has ever had anything stolen, knows the feeling you get when you realize what has happened. I had a stereo taken from my car in my driveway over a year ago and in all likelyhood it was a couple of punk kids that did it. But to this day, that feeling has not subsided. It changes your whole outlook on your personal belongings and your familys safety.
And him being responsible for putting 2 more guns on the street is ridiculous! His guns were locked in his car and were STOLEN. It's not like he threw them out the window or handed them to a kid or something. The guys a world class @ssclown, no doubt, but cut him some slack.

Originally posted by Red Regal T
THIS GUY'S A CREEP. HE WOULDN'T SPIT ON THIS BOARD. TYPICAL LIBERAL..........SUPPORTS GUN CONTROL BUT MAKES SURE HE HAS A GUN. LIBERALS TALK OUT BOTH SIDES OF THEIR MOUTH. YOU GUYS ARE TOO KIND. "CAN'T WE ALL GET ALONG?" :rolleyes: GIVE ME A BREAK.......I'M GONNA' BE SICK!

right on bro this is tipical of these loud mouth freaks who dont have any balls or class.Thank GOD for George W Bush.