Searching for a GN: what does "Exceeds mechanical limits" mean on a vehicle history report??

LomoMike

GN Rookie
Hey guys, need some help with this one. Looking at a GN in a few weeks in PA. Ran the vehicle history report and it got a low score on Autocheck because of something reading "exceeds mechanical limits" on the report. Im assuming this means that the odometer has rolled over past 99,999 miles. Ive attached a pic of a section of the report. Take a look. Correct me if i am wrong but this car would really have at least 240,000 miles on it??

Car looks to be in great shape and engine and trans rebuilt. Guy is asking $13k. Need to know if its worth it before i make the trip from NY.
If this post isn't in the right place feel free to move it.

Heres the details from his posting:

Shes a 1987 grand national with about 140k miles but about 25-30k on rebuilt eng and trans, im sure im going to forget some stuff but here we go...
Interior:
Engraved door trim plates
Console overlay kit
Dash panel overlay kit
New rug
New seat covers
Trunk kit
New gas gauge
Headliner

Suspension/ brakes:
KBY shocks
Hotchkis lower trailing arms
New rear brake lines
New bushings
New body mounts
Mickey thompson e.t streets

Engine:
70mm billet style aluminum throttle body and upper manifold
Garret t49 turbo
Kenne bell ram air kit
Stealth 7th injector
15 row 3in outlet intercooler
3 inch stainless steel downpipe
3 bar map
Boost-a-pump
Scanmaster 2
RJC powerplate
Dual fans
Biggie oil filter adapter
Steel braided oil cooler lines
MSD wires
New ignition module
New valve springs
New valve cover gaskets
ALKY kit
2 1/2 inch hi-flow dual exhaust
New o2 sensor, cam sensor
New alternator

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    827.6 KB · Views: 101
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    430.9 KB · Views: 109
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 102
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    893.5 KB · Views: 104
Means that the clock stopped counting at 100K miles and you are now on the 2nd, or 3rd lifespan (100K miles)

once you replace everything that can wear out, and upgrade a few things just because you can, mileage no longer matters. and in the case of the suspension and body mounts, it's probably more solid than it was when it left the factory.

once you replace everything that can wear out, and upgrade a few things just because you can, mileage no longer matters. and in the case of the suspension and body mounts, it's probably more solid than it was when it left the factory.

Metal fatigue is metal fatigue. I would not even consider having anything even close to 100K other than my body. I am 71 and I can only imagine how a car is after 100K.
Yes, it can be done. Better to go the opposite way and buy extreme low mileage anything.