Seasons Greetings

1qkgn

Hello fellow turbo enthusiasts,

My name is Paul, I have been in the auto industry for 30+ years as an ASE Master Automotive & Body Tech, Shop Owner & Manager. I am a founding member of an Automotive Business & Consulting company called Automofo.com.

Enough about me, here's what I have

I own an 87 GN with the following TE63 turbo, 4 bolt down pipe, I believe a 208 cam? chain, lifters, ARP bolts, tc cover, 009's, ATR intercooler, torque converter, trans kit, adjustable rear control arms, chips, etc. Ran 10.90s to 11.20s about 12 years ago, Knew it could run into the low 10s possibly high 9s with some more tuning. The car was put up 12 years ago and is now being resurected.
I also own an 86 El Camino which will be getting transformed to a turbo. I was fortunate enough to find a beat up 87 T with good running gear for a great price.
I will be lurking around a bit to get aquainted with the site and it's members. Looking forward to catching up on the newer turbo technology and getting some advice as well as giving some. If there is any help needed on other vehicle lines I am open to any questions. If I can't answer them myself I'm sure I can direct you to someone who can.

Tis the season to get workin on your ride.
Happy to be here,

Thank You,
Paul Seghposs

Seasons Greetings to you, too, Paul, and welcome to TurobBuick.COM, the biggest and the best of all turbo Buick forum in existence. There is a lot of experience on board here. Thanks for your offer of assistance to everybody.