You can type here any text you want

Seat solution?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Razor

Forum tech Advisor
Staff member
Jegs seat

What do you guys think???

I have never seen tan seats from any aftermarket until these. Wonder how far off they are in color?

interesting! i was just gonna reuphoster mine... maybe replacing them woul dbe a good idea....

i'm heading to jegs today to pick up some oil, i'll see if they have any to look at.

Looks like they are too light, but if j13smiley can actually see them in person and report back, that would be nice.

they did look light. of course - i have no idea how closely our interiors have faded over the years. also - it was hard to see. i had to explain to the idiot working there i just saw a pic on their website this morning. i wanted to see a tan one in person (they had a black on on the sales floor display) so i could see what color tan it was. he spent 5 minutes looking it up on the website. he did finally end up having one in the back - he took me back there and opened the top of the box (on the top shelf of some rack) because he didn't want to get it down and carry it out. so all i ended up seeing was the top of the headrest. :rolleyes:

i guess while spending $120 bucks in oil, he didn't care about making a few hundred more $$$ on selling seats today.

ah well - i'm getting replacement leathers and keeping my stock seats anyway. construction on the jegs seats looked ok, they felt pretty good. i dont' know how well they'd fit and the color didn't appear to match.

sorry - but that's all the input i can give....

Originally posted by Razor
Jegs seat

What do you guys think???

I have never seen tan seats from any aftermarket until these. Wonder how far off they are in color?

Wouldn't matter to me, they gotta weigh 40#'s less than our factory tanks. Plus, your gonna need a roll bar real soon, thats gonna kinda take away the stock look anyway.;)

Re: Re: Seat solution?

Originally posted by 1BADDAM
Wouldn't matter to me, they gotta weigh 40#'s less than our factory tanks. Plus, your gonna need a roll bar real soon, thats gonna kinda take away the stock look anyway.;)

Hey your TTA crystal ball is working pretty good there :D

I like they have the holes for the belts for the cage rear brace.

Guess they can always be died?

j13smiley, were they like a vinyl/leather(fake) material or cloth?

I just dont care for the way black seats look like in our cars. Like painting a TTA yellow.. just doesnt feel rite.

i don't think they were real leather - but they weren't that cheap plastic vinyl crap either. that actually looked pretty decent looking for the price. it felt pretty thick and strong.

Back