Seattle Area Chassis Dyno's

Spdrcer34

Hello,

My name is Ryan, I own a 1980 Olds Cutlass Calais T-top w/ an Olds350/TH-350 , and a 1969 Mercedes Benz 250 w/ a NA 3.8L/TH-350.

On one of the sites I frequent ( http://www.realoldspower.com ) I just proposed a "Dyno Day" like I have read about on this site, and mentioned that you guys have been able to pull it off locally.

Now I have a few questions,

Where did you guys go? How much did it cost? How much time does that much money buy you?

Thanks in Advance,

Ryan

The dyno place we went to is called "Little Monsters" in Marysville.
Mike is the owner.
360-657-3659 for appointments and directions.
Let him know that you have a group coming out and he may give each of you the discounted $65 rate. It's regularly $75 for 3 runs + $5 for each additional run. Takes about 1 hour per car to get on, setup, run min. 3 times, and get off.

You guys might be disappointed since the dyno isn't very accurate below 200HP...just kidding :eek:

Have fun!!

LOL, your just TOO funny.......

Thanks for the info.

Do you happen to know what Brand of Dyno it is, and/or what software he uses?

Thanks,
Ryan

The name is DynoJet

In addition to getting printouts of your HP & Torque curves, you also get and air/fuel vs. rpm table from the wide band O2 meter.

Don't mean to hijack your thread....

But I just got back from Little Monsters in Marysville. Frank and I decided to cruise over there to see if anything was happening, and the owner (Mike) was there. We talked for a while and I decided to test my new setup.

We took a few pulls on the dyno, and here were the results....

442.4 hp and 537.3 ft lbs of torque at the rear wheels!!! This was at 25 lbs of boost on pump gas and alky.

Needless to say, we were pretty happy with the numbers. Frank and I both guessed it would max out at around 425 and 525 so to get numbers higher than than was exciting....:D :D :D

I guess that hour long talk to Mike Price paid off.. I told you Mike has a good setup and knows how to make a stock car fly:cool:

Yeah, Tiny's been a big help. I hope to see you guys today at Pacific. My tranny is acting up again so I wont be in the Buick, but I'll drive down and hang out with you guys.