Securement Clips for Transmission Lines


May 25, 2001
I was wondering if anyone has the two metal clips that secure the transmission coolant lines under the car? The one clip attaches to a stud that screws into the front right corner of the oil pan that secures the trans lines. The other clip is in the shape of a long "L" that attaches to the bellhousing bolt that somewhat also secures the trans lines from hitting the crossover pipe. I'm missing both of these securement clips. Thanks!


PS, I would also need that aforementioned stud that screws into the oil pan if possible.