You can type here any text you want

Security for the GN??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Murdock

I was wondering of there is a way to remotely cut of fuel to the car? Like when you arm, disarm your car security system. So if one was to bypass your alarm they would still have trouble starting the car. Any thoughts...something other than a manual cut off? Im tryimg to be sneaky so some worthless J.A. dosnt still my car, unless he has a towtruck.

I was wondering of there is a way to remotely cut of fuel to the car? Like when you arm, disarm your car security system. So if one was to bypass your alarm they would still have trouble starting the car. Any thoughts...something other than a manual cut off? Im tryimg to be sneaky so some worthless J.A. dosnt still my car, unless he has a towtruck.

At the ignition switch you can do a ignition bypass by doing this this will make the car not run at all. This will work with an aftermarker security system wiring at a ignition bypass instead of a starter kill. Most shops do not reccomend this or even doing a ignition bypass because of liability. There is a chance if the relay ever fails while driving it will shut down the car.

You could get the "mystery theft deterent." As to what exactly it is, well, it's a mystery. :)

Well my other option was to get a Dew-hicky thingama jigger. Any thoughts on that?:confused:

Ravelco

It's not the cheapest way to go but they have been around for decades. I have one for my car. Featured in GM High-tech a while back. Sometimes you can score them on Ebay.

Ravelco Anti Theft Device

I could tell you of a few ways I have figured out how to disable the car but it would be our luck thieves check out this board.

Back