You can type here any text you want

Seen 405

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Eric Stauch

Nasty87
Hey guys, went to Gatlinburg Tennessee over the weekend and ran across a muscle car museum. In the collection was GNX 405. It was great to see one and this one was immaculate. Thanks to the owners for having it on display for all to enjoy!

You are more than welcome! Thanks for posting, and thank you for the compliment.

Here is a thread that has more information about the car and the museum.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/gnx-fortunate-547/299518-gnx-muscle-car-museum.html

If you do go again, please let them know that you enjoyed seeing a GNX in there.

When I was leaving the man at the desk asked if I enjoyed all the cars and I said yup the GNX was my favorite! It was the first one I have seen in person and dang did it sure look good! I got a question though, for it to sit in there do they have you remove and the oil and fluids? Also do you drive it often? Thanks again!

When I was leaving the man at the desk asked if I enjoyed all the cars and I said yup the GNX was my favorite! It was the first one I have seen in person and dang did it sure look good! I got a question though, for it to sit in there do they have you remove and the oil and fluids? Also do you drive it often? Thanks again!

It has all of the fluids in it. I do have a fake battery in it. At least twice a year I show up with my battery and take it for a drive. I also occasionally pull it and take it to a few events, TB.com nats and the GSNats.

Yes it is presently at Floyd's.
Other than a few shows it never left.

Back