You can type here any text you want

sell or part out 84?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

brianmcc23

I found me a clean 87 and need to get rid of my 84. I would like to sell it as a roller minus tranny and motor. If I have to I will part it out. Any body need one? I have tons of pics. I have several options we can persue. I have rebuilt motor and tranny also but thinking of hanging on to it. I also have everything to convert it to an intercooled 86-87. I can e-mail all the pics you need and possible free delivery with in couple hundred miles of St. Louis. Car is in descent shape: has usual small rust on bottom of doors. Appears quarters have been fixed. Interior is immaculate with very nice leather seats. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks, Brian

I updated the pics on the same link I sent everyone. Needs floor pans bad. I might drop the price a little after getting underneath and seeing the pans in that bad of shape.

Jurrasic

I will give the car 1 more week to sell as a roller. If dont sell, I will part out. Thanks

Back