You can type here any text you want

Selling my 1986 Grand National-2 owners.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

psycho6cyl

Ponies Are For Lil Girls
I have decided to sell my Buick. As much as I love the car it is time for a change. The car is completely driveable and fun to drive. It has been on numerous long mile trips. The car was driven daily for years. More good than bad with the car. A couple dollars and you will have a great street/track car. The car is a true G.N,with 3.42 posi rear. It has Concert sound II. Power windows power locks. With this car you get my collection of extra parts for this car. The car has many upgrades and money was definitely spent in the right places. These are the current mods to the car.
-60lb injectors
-Razors Alky
-Turbo Tweak Alky chip
-cpt61 Ball Bearing Turbo
-PTE Stretched Stock InterCooler
-K&N Air Filter
-3.5 Maf w Translator
-bored .30 w TRW pistons
-crank cut 10/10
--ARP fastnes
-Billet Main Center caps
-Comp Cams 206/206 roller
-Comp roller chain
-comp roller lifters
-T&D 1.55 Roller Rockers
-3"Terry Houstan Down Pipe(internal wastegate)
-New GM fuel sending unit
-New walboro fuel pump
-Vac brakes w s10 rear wheel cylinders
-Hood Mounted fuel pressure guage Boost,temp,oil and volts guage
-New GM front cover
-New timing gears
-Recored (w bigger cores) radiator
-Hi flow water pump
-Caspers Hi-Lo switch
-Scanmaster
-Powerlogger(comes with laptop)
-New ARP longer rear studs
-New rear BF Radial T/A(255-60)tires
--Test pipe
-K motion valave springs
-Cd player w new door and front speakers
-Metco Lower rear trailing arms,stock boxed uppers
-Edelbrock shocks
-Moog front springs
(there maybe more ,but that pretty much sums it up)

The parts that come with it are:
-2 Grand National fenders(pass and driv) decent shape,clean with Turbo inner fender wells
-Innovative (NIB) wideband,just need to be installed
-Energy Suspension Poly urthane (NIB) body bushings
-Brake Lines (NIB)-I forget company off hand
-Pass lower quarter pnel
-tensioner-Pair of tailights
-Headlight bezel
-Brand new slicks M/T on TType rims mounted once
-Extra clean front cover

Being that the cars is old it does need some things. Headliner,Pass floor is soft,needs a windsheild(cracked),winshield molding(the long piece that runs across bottom of glass-its fat-just rusty,doors have rust on them,as well as 1/4 bubbles,hood has some small bubbles on it,and the trunk has too. I repaired the trunk on the inside where the lock is also. The paint is cheked on the fenders,but 20 feet away the car looks great. It will also need a 02 sensor,or worse case scenerio a MAF.Once in a while it does puff smoke on start up but i think thats the pvc sucking oil up. it does have the loud comp lifters.
Like I said the money is there in the car I just have lost interest. The price is negotionable but I also have a bottom. I prefer a pick up because of all the extra parts. If the car is going to be shipped buyer will be responsible for payment for shiping items..

I am asking 6500.00 for car and all of parts... email me buickintheblood@gmail.com Will have more pics later this week..

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 893
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 895
  • cc.jpg
    cc.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 893
  • cleaned rear shot.jpg
    cleaned rear shot.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 889
more pics. I know some pics have chrome wheel well molding but only one left is pass rear:biggrin:

Attachments

• dump.jpg
    dump.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 878
  • IMAG0048.jpg
    IMAG0048.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 881
  • IMAG0052.jpg
    IMAG0052.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 878
  • IMAG0056.jpg
    IMAG0056.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 883
more

Attachments

• upclose motor.jpg
    upclose motor.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 881
  • new motor.jpg
    new motor.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 883
  • IMAG0058.jpg
    IMAG0058.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 877
  • IMAG0057.jpg
    IMAG0057.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 877
I'm interested....location, mileage???? BTW, I didn't know Hooter's sold exhausts. :-)LOL

Im located queens ny. The body has approx 250,000. All highway lollol jk... the motor was rebuilt so if i day it has 20,000 thats alot..yes they do its no the 3" exhaust so they call it the B cup series. Lmaooo

Just checked this morning and i have reciepts for major parts bought from TR vendors.. i hate to go to ebay with it. Just want a Buick guy to enjoy her.. ttt

wanna trade for a 2003 honda cbr 954rr, low miles, custom colors and about 5k in chrome alone.

Back