You can type here any text you want

selling my 87 grand national

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jerritt

okay im not sure if i can post this here but there use to be a section to post our buicks for sale but i did not see that any more but any way here is a link for my gn. http://frederick.craigslist.org/cto/4039653848.html i have it listed at $17,000 but that is just a starting point for the price because i really do not know what it is worth. so do not hesitate to make offers. i need to sell this car quickly to help pay for school so any questions i will be happy to answer them for you. you can call me on the number posted on the ad or message me on turbobuick with any questions. i just ran out of funds to give this car the final touches needed to make it perfect. something not mentioned in the ad is i do have the number matching block that is cleaned and bored .20 over that will go with the car. it is a running car with 110xxx miles on it and about 1,000 on the motor thanks, jerritt

Back