Selling my pride and joy.....

RUQWKNF

KEEPER OF SECRETS
Staff member
For Sale 86 T-Type “RUQWKNF”

“RU” has been my pride and joy since day one. The car was re-painted in late ‘94 with ‘92 GMC/Cadillac Dark Slate Gray paint. Car weighs 3425# without driver. Garage kept & covered since re-paint from original owners in April ’94. AC, crank windows, manual locks. ’87 grille for increased air flow over the intercooler. The stereo consists of a Pioneer removable face AM/FM Cassette deck with remote, Pioneer 6x9 rear speakers and stock replacement front speakers. Kirban rear seat brace kit, front frame brace kit, under hood fender brace kit and 6 lower body bushing kit, 4 point roll bar with RCI 5 point racing harness.
20% tinted windows. New GM headlight bezels, new bumper turn signal indicators. Caspers Electronics replacement engine wiring harness. 274 Off Center Stage II block, Buick Motorsports 3.625 stroke crank, Crower rods, JE pistons 10 over, Comp Cam 224/224 Flat tappet cam, production front cover, RJC Billet crank pulley, PTE Oil filter relocation system with excellent oil pressure at hot idle. New version GN-1 14-bolt Aluminum heads fully ported by Champion and machined for receiver grooves, Fel Pro 1007 receiver groove head gaskets, Scorpion stud mounted rockers, Hardened pushrods, ARP everything, fully ported production intake manifold with aluminum thermostat neck, PTE 70mm Upper Plenum and 70mm T-body. Air temp sensor relocated to upper plenum for a true ATS reading. RJC power plate for PTE 70mm plenum. Custom engine tie down strap with HD eye bolt. Sequential FAST Engine management system with PTE Interface harness. 3 Bar MAP sensor, MSD DIS-4 with BIM module. Magnacore 10mm wires. Made 4 You plug wire separators, 4" Chrome MAF pipe, 4" K&N cone filter with Champion IAC angle plate. Dual Spal fans, stock end tank 3 core Hi Efficiency radiator. New OEM over flow bottle. Matched 84# Delphi injectors -10 braided feed line out of sumped stock fuel tank, into Billet 40 micron EFI filter, into a Weldon 2015 external fuel pump. -10 braided feed line into stock modified fuel rail, -10 braided out of rail over to External Universal EFI regulator mounted on inner fender, -8 braided return line out of regulator back to factory tank. Custom PTE Fuel pump hot wire kit, PTE Front Mount Intercooler with new High Efficiency Garrett core, Fresh Three bolt PT74 GTQ turbo with .85 PTE turbine housing, polished compressor cover and chrome heat shield, Poston headers ported to match GN-1s, Bob Simms 3" SS Downpipe, Tial 38mm external wastegate with in-console bleeder valve, ATR 3" dual exhaust with Dynomax Ultra Flow mufflers, very quiet exhaust, won’t drone you out when cruising. TH400 trans with Trans brake, Art Carr 9” 4000 stall non l/u converter, JW Ultra Bell housing, TCI trans shield, B&M Quick Silver shifter in factory console with factory overlay, B&M Race Super Cooler trans cooler with braided lines. Denny's severe duty driveshaft, 8.5" 10bolt rear end, straightened with 3.42 gears. Strange full spool, rear end girdle brace kit, 31 spline Strange axles, C-clip eliminator kit and 1/2" studs. South Side Machine lower control arms, Metco Large rear sway bar and Metco Upper adjustable control arms included. Dual air bags, 15x3.5" Cragar Drag Star fronts with 28" Moroso Front Runner tires, 15x10 Cragar Drag Stars with 28x10.5 MT ET Drag slicks. Extra matching set of 15x10 Cragar Drag Stars with 295/50/15 Radial T/A tires. Hurst Line Lock. Fiberglass front bumper with aluminum bumper brackets, new front and rear filler panels. A plethora of Autometer gauges: oil, water, trans, 0-35psi boost. 2 1/16” Under hood fuel pressure, including a 5" Buick Motorsports Monster Tach with Autometer shift light. Car has approximately 85k miles; motor has approximately 34 passes since refresh. Built to compete in "TSE" Turbo Street Eliminator class at the GS Nationals. It has run a best ET of 9.90 @ 135mph at The GS Nats in Bowling Green KY. On the 295/50/15 Radial T/As the car has run a best of 11.31 @ 131. She will run high 10’s on a true drag radial. Runs consistent 10.00’s to 10 teens on a mild tune-up with the slicks. Wolf car cover and Metco tire well fuel cell included. All mechanical work performed by Dave Fiscus and myself.
$22,500.00. Serious inquiries only and no joy rides. Contact Patrick Rubio at PTE #219-996-7832 during the day or at home #219-996-4335 after 5:30 CST, pictures available via email.

Attachments

• patbg04.jpg
    patbg04.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 300
What's going on here......I can't look at the pic. It keeps telling me

vBulletin Message
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

This is a bad ass ride put together right. Killer price to. Patrick are you getting out of the TR arena:(

nj,
Not necessarily getting out of the Buick biz, just having a change of direction. About the pic, I believe you have to be logged on to be able to view the picture. I will attach another just in case. Also, to those who have sent emails, more pictures are on the way and thank you.
Patrick

Attachments

• pat\'s car ruqwknf.jpg
    pat\'s car ruqwknf.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 284
Hmmm.
Don't know why some can download/view them and some can't.
Perplexing.
If anyone would like for me to email them pics, just shoot me an email. pat@precisionturbo.net
Thanks for all the interest guys.
I will keep each of you posted.
Patrick

njturbo

Help me see the pics...........I am in the market for a regal/tta again!!

Re: njturbo

Originally posted by JOHNDEEREGN
Help me see the pics...........I am in the market for a regal/tta again!!

Ty can you see the pictures:confused:

This car is bad ass:eek:

TTT

this car is definitely worth it guys...I have seen this car in person many times and it's a work of art...it's very clean inside and out and the motor setup is outstanding and professional looking...somebody is gonna get a REAL nice car here especially for the price...

Sorry Guys about not being able to see the pic...the reason for this is that the mods and admins are the only ones who can place and view pics out side the lounge , the only way you can view RUQWKNF Pic is if he will put a link to it or send it to you via email.

FYI:

We are doing upgrades to TB.com soon and will allow picture posting in forums other then the lounge in the near future.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Jesse

I now have plenty of pics to send out now.
Let me know via email if you would like for me to send them to you.
Thanks everyone and pics are on the way to everyone else.
Patrick

I so should have wrote you a check that day at Petes we talked. Nice car, I've seen it run and it rocks! Would also make a nice sleeper, not that I condone engaging in illegal street racing. ;)