You can type here any text you want

selling my TTA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

luv2rok

I'm thinking of selling my TTA. It has 13k miles. Garage kept. lots and lots of goodies. Gold plated valve covers even. Just wanting to see if there is interest as I dont want to just give it away.

put it on Ebay .. easiest way to find a "cash" price for the car :eek: :biggrin:

Whoa, this should prove Interesting as More and More MODDED cars are
fetching FAR LESS than Pristine Stockers..........

Have any pics. Would like to see what it looks like. Always cool to see other TTA pics.

Jason

Stocker's "usually" bring more $$$ :cool: although there are lots of guy's that like the "bling" :p good luck selling :cool:

TClassic said:
Whoa, this should prove Interesting as More and More MODDED cars are
fetching FAR LESS than Pristine Stockers..........
----------------------------------
Probably a Freudian slip, Brian, but you left out the word "pristine" in one of the comparasion cars. Sort of interesting, really. If both of these comparasions were "pristine" the words "Far Less" would probably not apply.

Wells said:
----------------------------------
Probably a Freudian slip, Brian, but you left out the word "pristine" in one of the comparasion cars. Sort of interesting, really. If both of these comparasions were "pristine" the words "Far Less" would probably not apply.

Wells, you been Drinkin again?? :)

TClassic said:
Wells, you been Drinkin again?? :)
----------------------
No, but wish that I had been, have been, & am. Narurally if something was pristine, and the other wasn't, there would be a sizeable difference.

Gary, I know, I'm just messin with ya!

His car here will probably fetch a good price with Low mileage and all (Gold Plated Valve covers not-withstanding)...

my car

I can't seem to understand how to post a few pics here for all of you that have asked.

Beautiful car, and the motor compartment is done considerably more tasteful that I thought it would be, actually quite nice, but you might want to consider replacing the current rims with the factory rims prior to advertising it. Just a thought, and that is just me.

What mods does it have? Whats it run in the 1/4 mile? Any interior shots? The car is very nice on the outside but before selling I would be ready to answer the following questions.

Jason

Does it come with the stock parts? That's what really helps, I've done a lot of mods underneath the hood but I've kept all my stock parts and the only thing that I can't take back to stock is the internals on the transmission. As some have said the stockers lately have been bringing more money. Which in my mind shows that it's working it's way to being a collectors car. I mean look at like the 1st gen Camaros or the early 70s Chevelles, the stock style restorations bring FAR more money than like the resto-rods with motor swaps or the highly modified cars. The collectors are looking for something stock to document what the car was and what it did, not a modified car. But if you have all the stock parts to go with it then you appeal to both crowds and will probably make it a little more competitice bidding on the car.

Back