You can type here any text you want

Service manual

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I just got the TTA Service Manual about 2 weeks ago off eBay in excellent condition for $67 shipped :)

Now I need the full '89 Fierbird Service Manual to go with it since the TTA manual doesn't have all the info on the car in it.

Somebody was selling them both here about a week ago...right after I got mine :mad: for around $85 if I recall.

-Scott

Scott89TTA said:
I just got the TTA Service Manual about 2 weeks ago off eBay in excellent condition for $67 shipped :)

Now I need the full '89 Fierbird Service Manual to go with it since the TTA manual doesn't have all the info on the car in it.

Somebody was selling them both here about a week ago...right after I got mine :mad: for around $85 if I recall.

-Scott

I am surprised that there was only one bid on this Manual but see that it was advertised as a 1980

mytta49 said:
I am surprised that there was only one bid on this Manual but see that it was advertised as a 1980

wow...nice find and that realy sucks only $26 shipped in New condition :eek:

It definitely pays to look at all Trans Am stuff as well as GN too...you never know what you will find incorectly advertised :eek:

Whoever got that practically stole it. I'm sure he could have made triple the money had it labeled it 1989.

Jason

Yup, it was a steal....Guy didn't know what he had. That manual has been very useful to me!

Quiky One said:
What ya going to do with it now Lee?

Jason
:smile: Actually, what I meant to say was that the manual I've had for a couple years has been useful....Not that I bought that manual, although I wish I had. I've offered the manual I have to the young man who bought my TTA last month....Believe me, its worthless until you have a malfunction....Then, its priceless! :)

Haha ok. I thought you bought that manual for the 1980 TA and now have an extra. :D

Jason

Back