Set of GN wheels/centercaps, SS braided FP gauge, injectors, chips, etc...

Sorry for the confusion...I thought you had sent the paypal already so I just made a post saying it was sold. Once again sorry for the confusion, the trim piece is yours.:cool:

Let me know, i almost just sent a paypal payment from our deal on the window trim piece? Also sent you a email confirming the deal.
BW

Hey, Bryan, I talked to Zach yesterday (he's currently in Florida), and received my parts today. A bit slow, but in good shape.

Pete

Hey guys, I havent died...contrary to what it may seem:wink: I had a wedding in Florida which was a surprise deal. The shipping tube finally got here friday from DHL for the trim piece, and the wheels ended up costing a little more to ship then they quoted online, so I just had to scrounge up a few more dollars to cover the rest of shipping. Sorry to all for the delays.

350ci- If you dont want the chips and injectors please let me know as I havent recieved any form of payment for them yet, thanks.

Zach

I know how it goes:biggrin: Just let me know when you ship the tube to me with the new window trim.
I was in BG all last week, looking forward to a tracking number :cool:

BW