You can type here any text you want

setting IAC on TT street chip, 91 octane

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

john saleeby

Instructions say: chip uses open loop idle for smoothness and once car is warmed up, the open loop idle will be enabled for a smoother idle. Instructions also state the IAC should be 10-30.

How do I set the IAC if the IAC is supposed to be set in closed loop? Maybe I'm splitting hairs. My car is an 87 GN with Scanmaster. Thanks in advance

The IAC does not need to be set in closed loop, just make sure the car is warmed up (160*).

Regards,
Eric

Thank you Mr. Marshall. Smog check is forthcoming. I'll send you my KB chip and get one of your smog chips.

As Eric said, just make sure the engine is hot before you change anything. I just wanted to add one thing if this is your first IAC adjustment. Be patient.

The ECM will be moving the IAC during the time you are adjusting the min air screw so the count keeps changing. Also since TPS is affected you have to adjust it. Go through the complete procedure several times to get it right. It is worth it.

ERIC i HAVE YOUR NEW CHIP INSTALLED AND ONLY SEE 620-650 AT wot WITH MY 60 POUNDERS AND THE 45A. i HAVE ZERO KR WITH THE RAZORS KIT INSTALLED. DO YOU THINK THE O2 SENSOR IS JUST OFF?

Back