You can type here any text you want

SFTBC Meeting-Friday, May 28th.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackshoebox

Staff member
This Friday, is the SFTBC meeting @ Tower shops. Let's have a nice turn-out and talk about BG, for those who went. I will try and get there as early as possible to reserve spots. If anyone can help with this, you assistance is appriciated. :)

See ya there..

-Alex:cool:

Booo.. Ha.. Blast From The Past..

Wasssuppp you guys... Listen I have to apologize to all my peeps for being outta the loop for so long.. I dont know if you all know or not but I have moved outta Florida and I now live in the wonderful state of Tennessee.. and the best part is I am 40 min away from Bowling Green.. yes I was there... and I have a 1/4 mile track like 20 min from my house.. No more 1hour rides to morosso.. Well.. I wanted to let you all know that yes I still have my GN which just got a slammin new paint job and looks awesome.. I will be posting pics. Other than that I am kickin butt here in TN.. I get down to Florida now and then so I am gonna start postin more and when I get a chance I will meet up with y'all at one of the meets.

One more thing.. the track that is 20 min from my house is owned by the same people that own Beechbend.. I am networking again.. and I have an idea to set up a GN vs Mustang Shootout.. I was wondering what you all would think.. they do something similar in California every year I would like to see something for us folk over here on the east coast.. Let me know yer thoughts.. and for those of you that have lost touch with me my email address is tony@awsantos.com gimmie a shout I would love to hear from you all.

Later Y'all,
Tony

Back