You can type here any text you want

Shaft mounted roller rockers and GN1 heads

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ed Valvo

Can you use Harland Sharp roller rockers intended for iron heads on aluminum GN1 heads? Does valve spacing cause a problem or are they interchangable?

Yes you can use any shaft rockers intended for use on iron heads on the 8 bolt GN1 heads with no modification.

Can you use Harland Sharp roller rockers intended for iron heads on aluminum GN1 heads? Does valve spacing cause a problem or are they interchangable?

Ed,

When do you get the shaft???

Ed, you almost answered your own question.:)

Since the valves are spaced further apart, the rockers also need to be properly spaced so the alignment is correct.

You should be able to make the corrections to the HS rockers, or some owners have sent them back to the manufacturer to have this done.

I have a set of HS rockers I was going to use on GN1's. I can't see how the rollers can be centered on the valve stems by spacing. The pushrod needs to be offset like the T&D's. Also, I have large springs that the HS's hit.

Back