You can type here any text you want

Shane Stack's badass Monte Carlo takes out Mike Jones on true 10.5's in the finals.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bozJgwgGyk8[/YOUTUBE]

Wheelies look cool, but they don't always win races!:biggrin: ;)

Steve,

Did you notice how Stack's car is set up with a rake, but when it is under power it looks flat?

Dusty,

What is up with that?

Stacks car is simply AWESOME!!!!

BWR has a 10.5 car running in the 4.90's:eek:

Steve,

Did you notice how Stack's car is set up with a rake, but when it is under power it looks flat?

Dusty,

What is up with that?

It's the new suspension set-up. The car sits much lower now so they have moved all the mount points around. The instant center is much better than before and allows the car to work better. He went 4.80 at 157 a couple passes earlier. His mph isn't up like it should be. The twin 91's are pretty hard to spool with the 436ci so it blows through the converter up top.

We'll all be racing at Mike Hill's race in Huntsville this weekend. Another true 10.5 race that several radial cars will be attending. Look for Stack to be in the hunt again.

Yeah looks like they have it working real well now. Good to see the "Stack Attack" is getting back to kicking a$$ and taking names.:cool:

I still say Dusty has the most impressive STOCK Suspension Regal in the land!!! That is my story and I am sticking to it.

It's the new suspension set-up. The car sits much lower now so they have moved all the mount points around. The instant center is much better than before and allows the car to work better. He went 4.80 at 157 a couple passes earlier. His mph isn't up like it should be. The twin 91's are pretty hard to spool with the 436ci so it blows through the converter up top.

We'll all be racing at Mike Hill's race in Huntsville this weekend. Another true 10.5 race that several radial cars will be attending. Look for Stack to be in the hunt again.

4.80:eek: Dusty do you have any pics of his new setup?

I hope you get him one day Dusty! It would be so nazty to see a Buick take that Chevy out:biggrin:

4.80:eek: Dusty do you have any pics of his new setup?

I hope you get him one day Dusty! It would be so nazty to see a Buick take that Chevy out:biggrin:

Here's a link to the chassis shop pics.

Shane Stack - 25.2 Drag Radial Monte Carlo

He's been 4.78/157 this year. That's fast but considering several radial tire/stock suspension cars have been 4.60's, he still got a ways to go. 2 Mustangs have been 4.60 at 164mph and several others have ran high 4.60's.

I'm going to see how far I can push a true stock suspension car. I'm thinking 4.80's are very possible. There has to be a point where the more serious chassis is needed to get the car to run hard enough through the middle of the track to go 4.70's.

those guys came to a streetcar race at my home track(closest) in prescott ark. nice dudes and the car was sweet. suprised me they came thyat far for such a small race.

Back