Sheet Metal Intake Buick V-6

Quick86GN

96 NMCA L/S World Champ
Buick V-6 Sheet Metal Intake, made by Action Fab (Bob Simms)

Fits a stock style block ( off Center) and stock style heads, has all stock acc. hook ups, uses a buick throttle body and Throttle bracket, It has enough material for a Ford style throttle body, Stock coil pack mounts on the back, uses stock fuel rails that would have to be cut at the back and a flexable line put on, I do not have the fuel lines.

I had it on E-Bay @ $399.00 but no takers, Give me a reasonable Offer.

Send E-mail for pics, injectionconnection @yahoo.com

Buick V-6 Sheet Metal Intake, made by Action Fab (Bob Simms)

Fits a stock style block ( off Center) and stock style heads, has all stock acc. hook ups, uses a buick throttle body and Throttle bracket, It has enough material for a Ford style throttle body, Stock coil pack mounts on the back, uses stock fuel rails that would have to be cut at the back and a flexable line put on, I do not have the fuel lines.

I had it on E-Bay @ $399.00 but no takers, Give me a reasonable Offer.

Send E-mail for pics, injectionconnection @yahoo.com

If this is still available---Please send pics to platnum4@localnet.com I'm very interested. Thank you, Brian

To answer some questions, The Manifold came off a 87 GN with a stock hood ( no clearence problems) Stock block, Ported iron heads, 206 cam, 60-1 turbo, DFI Gen6, All old school stuff, made 435 RWHP, Customer wanted stock look again.

It uses stock fuel rails that would have to be cut at the back and a flexable line put on, I do not have the fuel lines.

Attachments

• !B,Dbbq!BGk~$(KGrHgoOKj0EjlLmUlQIBKprE-uwpw~~_35.jpg
    !B,Dbbq!BGk~$(KGrHgoOKj0EjlLmUlQIBKprE-uwpw~~_35.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 242
  • !B,Dbc+!BWk~$(KGrHgoOKicEjlLmZB)tBKprFCW3w!~~_35.jpg
    !B,Dbc+!BWk~$(KGrHgoOKicEjlLmZB)tBKprFCW3w!~~_35.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 242
  • !B,Dbd4wBGk~$(KGrHgoOKigEjlLmbZRpBKprFFNl+!~~_35.jpg
    !B,Dbd4wBGk~$(KGrHgoOKigEjlLmbZRpBKprFFNl+!~~_35.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 239
  • !B,Dbf!!CGk~$(KGrHgoOKjoEjlLm(,tvBKprFIfqHQ~~_35.jpg
    !B,Dbf!!CGk~$(KGrHgoOKjoEjlLm(,tvBKprFIfqHQ~~_35.jpg