Shipping a pallet link?

greeneyegi

Can you please share a link to your favorite freight.
Looking to ship 350# from texas to ca and getting
nowhere. Please help thanks guys.

R&L Carriers. My transmission from Lonnie was delivered right to my driveway by them.

UPS freight is what I used the 2 times I sold motors. the last one went to north carolina from new york

I am shipping an engine to Florida tomorrow with this guy:

Aaron Slavik
FreightCenter
Phone: 800-716-7608, Ext. 1077
Email: aslavik@freightcenter.com

Cheaper and faster than Fasenal who took 2 weeks and $100 more to ship an engine a few weeks ago

?????? 1450$ to ship 345# from indiana to ca.
Is that fing nuts or am i doing something wrong?

R&L carriers. Last time I used Fastenal they couldnt track the shipment. Showed it leaving and then at a store a day later about a state away from where it left, then nothing...no tracking info for 3 days and then bam it shows up. F Dat Iwant to know where it is.
Ive shipped several short blocks and transmissions and never had a issue with R & L

My father has been in trucking management for 45 years. It makes all the difference in the world where it's going as far as cost. It's supply and demand. Lots of freight going places makes the trucks fill up so they can charge more to go somewhere popular. When they are hungry for work it's typically because the truck isn't full. Thus charge less.

I used R&L carrier to ship my transmission and torque convertor. They gave me a pallet when I dropped it off at no extra cost. Price seemed reasonable but the trans shop I used had an account with them.