Shipping large items

626gn

Has anybody shipped large heavy items, like an engine, to or from here recently? Who did you use?

If there is a fastenal where your at they'll ship it.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

It's been some time but I shipped a YSR50 (tiny Yamaha street bike) in a crate from GA to Sand Island... used ABF Freight company.

Found another... was thinking about how to get a new transmission here some day. DHX. Dependable Hawaiian Express. Ports in LAX, SEA, PDX, OAK. I did some reading and found their name on a BMW board.

Found another... was thinking about how to get a new transmission here some day. DHX. Dependable Hawaiian Express. Ports in LAX, SEA, PDX, OAK. I did some reading and found their name on a BMW board.
Good to know. I might have to ship my motor out in a couple months. I did call the local Fastenal on Moowaa about a month ago. Guy on the phone said they can ship from Hawaii to the mainland but not from the mainland to Hawaii. He sounded unsure so I meant to get this confirmed but never got around to it.

'sup Scott, busy with work...

Finally getting ready to re enter the TR market again.. wish I never let mine go, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Island movers sent my trans to Ohio 400.00 and Lonnie sent it back for 350.00

'sup Scott, busy with work...

Finally getting ready to re enter the TR market again.. wish I never let mine go, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
Yeah, that was a nice GN you let go. Glad you're getting back in the game!