Show n' Shine at Saddleback Church

Trans is still slipping bad, and needs to go back to the trans guy. It only used to slip a little with the old motor, but this new muton motor seams to be makeing it slide through the gears a bit worse. Somehow, it must be Lou's fault. #%@&in Lou! :mad: :biggrin: .
Glad you guys had fun. Hope to go next time.

Happy spooling.
Mike Barnard

That's why I have said Len Freeman over and over for us west coast guys. ;)

I can't get Mike (Spoolfool2) Barnard to hang out at Donut Derelict's anymore. He keeps mumbling about some new get-together in Huntingtion Beach called "Transmission Derelict's".

Donut Derelicts/Transmission Derelicts?

It's all the same... Either way, it's basically, just alot of people who spent way two much money, so that they can come back every week, and pray that there car does'nt get any more damaged while it's there.

And, theres alwas the next time. I guess I just need to be a little more optomistic. Fifth times the charm. RIGHT!

We'll see. Wish me luck tomorrow.

Happy spooling
Mike

It's all the same... Either way, it's basically, just alot of people who spent way two much money, so that they can come back every week, and pray that there car does'nt get any more damaged while it's there.

And, theres alwas the next time. I guess I just need to be a little more optomistic. Fifth times the charm. RIGHT!

We'll see. Wish me luck tomorrow.

Happy spooling
Mike

I've been to him 5 times too. ;) Fifth time my bumper got scratched. :mad: I still had to go to Len Freeman to have it done wright. :smile:

Good Luck Mike I hope all goes well. :)

More pix from the March 1 show

Attachments

• carshow1b.bmp
    65.1 KB · Views: 157
  • carshow3.bmp
    64.1 KB · Views: 164
  • carshow5.bmp
    64.1 KB · Views: 170
  • carshow4.bmp
    64.6 KB · Views: 157
  • carshow6.bmp
    62.1 KB · Views: 160
More pix

Attachments

• carshow7.bmp
    62.1 KB · Views: 163
  • carshow9.bmp
    60.1 KB · Views: 154
  • carshow8.bmp
    59.2 KB · Views: 157
  • carshow 2.bmp
    65.1 KB · Views: 157
The next show is this Saturday, Apr 5.

I'll be there in one of my toys. Who's coming?
The weather should be good!:biggrin:

I'm also meeting a Camaro buddy at Fuddruckers on El Toro tomorrow at about 5:30PM.

Attachments

• P3310165-1.jpg
    P3310165-1.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 142
See you there, Tim. I am planning on hitting Donut Derelict's a little earlier and then coming down to the show there.

Cool.
Drag Mike outa his sack and bring him along!

Hey, Ralph.
Good to see you tonight at Fudds. Sorry I dissappeared on you. A few of us went inside to get a burger and pop.

I'll let you know next time I'm going. I'd like to buy you a burger and pop. It's the least I can do to pay you back for all that great pizza.

That Black Buick is nice, man...wish I had more toy money.

Already tried. Mike can't make it, has previous plans. I am sure that he will make it when he gets his car back & running. Supposed to be getting it back from Art Carr shortly.

Already tried. Mike can't make it, has previous plans. I am sure that he will make it when he gets his car back & running. Supposed to be getting it back from Art Carr shortly.

Man O man! I'm just gonna say it! :mad: Mike needs to pull his car out of there! Get a refund and go to Len. I would put my GN on it that it's still gonna be all F'd up. I went to Art 5 times and every time the car was in there 1 week to 2 weeks sometimes 3 weeks at a time. :mad: Going to California Performance Transmission was the biggest waste of money and time I have ever dealt with while building my GN. I seriously do not know why they still build 2004R Transmissions. Art has got to be in denial about his product. I was there 3 yrs ago and jumping threw the same hoops Mike is now jumping threw today. That's all I'm gonna say. He needs to stop taking peoples money for a job he can't do!