You can type here any text you want

Show Quality 1987 Grand National 27K Original miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

lieu910

Selling my '87 Grand National. I simply do not have time for the car.

This car has never been raced or abused. Has been stored in a heated garage and has not seen rain or snow. I am the 4th owner and have owned it for almost a year. I immediately sent the car to ANS Performance in Chicago and had them tune and upgrade the car. The original paint is in EXCELLENT conditions - no swirls or door dings or scratches - no rust anywhere. The car is show quality and won two trophies in the brief time I have owned it.

The interior is PERFECT. No sagging headliner, no rips, stains or wear at all. Updated with Boost, Knock, oil, temp, gauges, as well as a scanmaster.

Below are a list of the upgrades I had done at ANS. The car dyno'd at 349 RWHP @ 20 lbs of boost. The car is really strong and is really alot of fun to drive. Runs on 100 octane for insurance, but I have a 93 chip as well.

Comes with all original parts right down to the original plug wires except for the original turbo, which I gave to a friend.

Polished 70 MM TB and plenum

Walbro fuel pump & hot wire

50lb injectors

Adjust. fuel pressure and gauge

Big Mouth cold air

RJC Power plate

Buick Racing valve covers

GT61 turbo

PTE Stocklocation IC

I can't stress enough how nice this car is. It needs nothing and is show quality.

$19,500

e-mail me for pics - donoroo@sbcglobal.net

Factory headers professionally. Coated with black 2,000 degree coating.

3' DP silver ceramic coated.

ATR exhaust - 2-1/2

New BFG radials 255/60/15 - rear /235/60/15 fronts

Back