You can type here any text you want

Silver Arrow Riviera 008 For Sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dennis Kirban

First, the car is not mine but is located about 10 minutes from our warehouse in nearby Doylestown PA

The SIlver Arrow is somewhat like the GNX was to the Turbo Regal. At the end or near end of the Riviera production Buick built 200 of these I assume with every possible option in silver with a matching leather interior.

Car numbers are on a plate on the dash, carpeted floor mats are embroidered with the Silver Arrow logo as are the front leather bucket seats. Special key chain and manual holder in the glove box as well as emblems on the sides of the car. All this is with this car. Original mats in the trunk as owner used other mats from what I can see.

This one is 008......

One owner, not smoked in. Dealer serviced with 73,000 miles. New Goodyears on mint stock chrome rims and new battery.

Car is not perfect but very very nice. Owner wants six grand or best offer. Just taking a guess but new this car probably sold for close to 38 grand or so.

Plus I charge a finders fee.

Email me if interested denniskirban@yahoo.com

I can supply more details and several photos. These seldom come up for sale and its highly unlikely one can find one lower number than 008.

I can tell you since I own a 1997 Riv that 3800 motor supercharged is just about billet proof. Mine has 148,000 miles on it and is good enough inside & out to enter any car show.

Great car for the value plus owning something you don't see every day. Almost feel I should wear a suit & tie when I drive mine.

Post a picture! That would be interesting to see.

Posting photos is a skill I lack plus I am away part of next week however anyone that emails me you included I can emil you photos and perhaps you could post some of the photos?

All the 1995 thru 1999 look basically the same as the Silver Arrow ulike the GNX was cosmetically different nothing engine wise.

I believe the 1997-99 models ride the best have different suspensions than the earlier ones and I know the engines are quieter based on what I have driven.

One thing is, you seldom see them beat into the ground.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

There were a few rivieras over the years to be called "silver arrow", like the boattail '72 for example. I assume you are referencing the '99 model since you said end of model run. Just thought I'd clarify for you.

There were a few rivieras over the years to be called "silver arrow", like the boattail '72 for example. I assume you are referencing the '99 model since you said end of model run. Just thought I'd clarify for you.

You are correct this is the end of production....unfortunately my knowledge on Rivieras is not much....turbo regals.....I know alittle more about them!

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Someone ask for pictures? Google is your friend....

Wouldn't happen to look like this one would it?

21542260010_large.jpg

Guy says this one is # 152 of 200.

Here is a link that tells you more info about this last ever produced run of Rivieras from Buick.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154226/5

Hope this helps.

Patrick

Yes that is what it looks like...and it is still for sale just 6 grand or best offer....

these late model Rivs supercharged are nice riding cars....

anyone interested email me denniskirban@yahoo.com I can provide photos and more info. The owner seems to have everything related to the car including the key fob and embroidered floor mats.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Back