You can type here any text you want

Single GT47-88mm Supra runs 8.04 @169mph on E98.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXdupZiI6vA[/YOUTUBE]

This thing is a monster! Lately I've been noticing a lot of the imports making the switch to the corn, there's one guy down here with a Supra motor in a Honda S2000 that has been 8.70's @158mph on E85.

That run was at a track a few miles east of Fargo, ND. He has a buddy with a Ford Probe that has been converted to the supra motor, also running E98.

Hell of an e.t. for the mph. I wonder if he got out of it or if it lost a cylinder up top? Anybody know the 60' and 330' time?

Only 60ft I could find was from another vid, earlier in the year when they couldn't keep the nose down on the car, it was a 1.24 with the back wheels.
This is the video of his next pass, by the outcome I'd say something wasn't quite right:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSWP-1eYApg[/YOUTUBE]

me being a supra guy as well, he used to run a na motor (2jz-ge) with a turbo kit, and i believe him and his buddy (probe) both ran stock shortblocks into the 8s on e98, now it looks like he is all built up.

yep his name is dave henry, one of the greatest supra builders out there. The car will be alot faster this year, should test the 7.50 limit of the cage by the end of the year. I like messing with that car, i have a vid of me and him racing and me and the probe racing in my youtube

Its under 3000lbs with the driver:eek: .

Its under 3000lbs with the driver:eek: .

I wonder how one removes 700 lbs. from a Supra including driver? Drivers gotta weigh 200 lbs or so. Stock I think they are 3400 to 3500 lbs.

yeah he runs a glide, he has to get in and out of it a little to keep the front down. Also the cars are pretty light once you cut the entire rear out and put aluminum in them. The front from the strut towers forward is tube as well.

yeah he runs a glide, he has to get in and out of it a little to keep the front down. Also the cars are pretty light once you cut the entire rear out and put aluminum in them. The front from the strut towers forward is tube as well.

Well that explains it.

Back