You can type here any text you want

Single turbo LSx S10 runs 9.52 @153mph.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffMhSDTuEuM[/YOUTUBE]

Nice little truck!:cool:

That is one of the local toys here in Edmonton....That is one of the cleanest S10's that i have ever seen----And run's real-real strong. The truck is complete with AC and a full stereo.....The truck is owned and Tuned by a guy by the name of James......and he is a great guy.....and a wizard when it comes to fabrication and tuning. He is part of one of the tuning shop's here in town...take a peak at Horsepower Solutions -- Edmonton, AB, Canada -- Ph: (780) 482-DYNO for the details of this little bad azz truck. ;)

Thanks for the link. It is definitely one of the nicer S10's I have seen. It's funny, I went to school with this kid that had an S10 Xtreme like this one and he always wanted to build one just like this with a turbo LSx motor. He'd probably have a heart attack if he seen this one!:biggrin:

well, it better make more power with a built motor and larger turbo. haha

it leaves like a pooch, for that MPH, it should be more around the 8.90/9.0 range.

The truck still has alot left in it for sure, I figure for a truck that is driven everywhere with AC and 2-300 pounds of audio equipment and full amenaties...it's pretty cool. No trailer queen here--he drives to every race he run's....and he has been running mid low 9's all year........
The truck is built very well and you wouldnt think it's a 8 or a 9 second ride at your first glance....isnt that what it's all about? :wink:

I gotta say I know those guys who did the Fairmont and that isn't a 100% stock 5.3 truck engine. It has a LS6 cam and heads on it, other than that it's completely stock long block. This isn't the first LSx engine they've toyed with. Parish had a 2003 Silverado with a "thermonuclear" LS in it and put out over 1000hp and over 1000ft-lb torque, before he sold it. They have been in the LSx's for a while and know what they are doing.

I know perish likes to use an LS6 cam on all their boosted LS engines, but im not aware of the LS6 head use, either way LS-6 heads and cam are very cheap to come across.
The LS in that truck is a 6.0LSX fast intake, patriot heads$$$$$, and billet throttle body, and all sorts of other good, that thing should be a rocket! not to put him down just saying there is a lot left on the table.. Maybe the thing just isnt on much boost i dont see it posted anywere?

Back