Sleeper car for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

figjam231

I am sorry to have to say that I am selling a Sleeper GN. I am located in Middle Tennessee. I have a 1984 Cutlass Supreme car. The kicker is that it is powered by a 1987 GN drivetrain. It has the 1987 intercooled engine, transmission and rear end. It has a 3' ATR downpipe and stainless headers. I have a boost gauge on the A pillar and the rest is bone stock. I also have a spare gas tank with the baffles in it as I don't think the existing one has the baffles in it. I was going to build it up but never got around to it. The paint is bad and it has a vinyl top that is scratched up. The windhield is cracked but it does have a sunroof. It does not run so you would have to bring a car hauler. It has sit in my yard for 2 years and it needs to go. I can post pictures if anyone is interested. I am not even sure what this car is worth but make an offer and you just might buy it. Leave a post here if you're interested and maybe we can make a deal.

Sorry dude but you need to post price and location, it's the rule. Pics will help.

I am not sure what it needs to be a running car. Last time I drove it I was toodling along at 30 mph and it died. I know it needs a battery. The fuel pump runs on it so it may need some spark. Not sure. I will post some pictures later. It will need a new vinyl top and paint job if you want to make it pretty again. A decent mechanic could get it running again. I am not a mechanic.

Do you know where your from an how much $$$ you would take for it ?? :biggrin:

Yeah Grumpy, I added where I am from. Price, I really have no idea what to ask for it or what it might be worth. What would you guesstimate and don't say free?

a non running problem car isn't goin to be easy to sell. I have a wagon and a RX7 that are Buick powered. They were a LOT of work to get right an nice. Price depends how bad someone wants it. I personally like hybrids. :cool:

Sounds pretty much like a parts car. Pull the engine and TB parts and sell them.

I am moving this to non Buick cars for sale, and give you till Monday to post whatever you want to ask for the car.. If you havent responded you will be needing to start a new thread with a price :wink:

. I can post pictures if anyone is interested. l.

So, you say that you can post pictures of the car in your very first post if anyone is interested... Then you have several people ask if you have pictures... Yet, still no pictures:confused:

This thing must be pretty rough and you're afraid to let anyone see it, aren't you?:eek:

Sorry for the delay

Here is a link to the only three pictures I have of the exterior of the car. I will take more this weekend when I go to where the car is located.

album.php

I hope the link works. If not shoot me a PM and your e-mail address.

You guys might wanna PM him for a price.

Thread will be closed at 6 pm central time if no price is listed today.

Price?? Realisticly I could ask a $1 (not the price) or $10,000. My problem is I have no idea what it is worth!! Somebody give me an idea. PLEASE!! Then I can make an intelligent decision about it and maybe set a price.

you have no idea what its worth really? well how much did you pay for it? did you inherit it? or did you pay someone for it? basically if you didnt do the work im guessing you didnt.. because you would have known how much you wanted for it. the owner before you asked you for a price accordingly to what he felt it was worth...so how much cash do you feel comfortable taking for the car? regardless of what its worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.