You can type here any text you want

Sleeper look

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rose

Formerly t'squick6
I just bought a light blue limited and wanted a set of wheels that i could throw on and mess with a few mustang and evo buddies i have. I've been kicking around the idea of putting some dayton or true-spoke wire wheels to achieve this. Have any of you guys experimented doing this and maybe have some more pics? I know this isn't appealing to a lot of you guys but i really want to fool some people. I also thought about just buying some old corvette rally wheels and putting some hubcaps on them too. This is the look i'm going for only with a little bigger wheels:
1466239_10152001494823930_1625724828_n.jpg

Plain old T Type wheels would be nice on that chromed Limited. You would never get traction on Daytons...

Its got t wheels on it now. The car in the pic isn't mine. I'm going to bait them with the wires and put on some slicks when its time get serious

There was a car way back in the day that looked just like that blue T and it was a 10 second car. :)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Rose got any pics of your Light Blue TB , I am kindly partial to the Light Blue ones LOL!!!!!!!

I would just go w buick rallyes. Maybe get the 15" ones as opposed to the 14" factory ones.. time to vet a flat hood :D

a set of cheap kightweight 15X8 stock car wheels with factory wire hubcaps off a fullsize Buick.. they were held in place by a goofy theft proof nut that fastened to a piece that was held in place by the lug nuts... it's a cheap way to get that granny fresh sleeper look that you are after while still being able to put a little more rubber on it than a set of 14X6 Regal wheels would allow. also, you don't need to worry about the hub caps falling off..

look for hubcaps like this... you used to trip over them in junkyards:

lesabre1.jpg

Back