You can type here any text you want

Slight loss of power, need plugs???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

thewoodieb

Woodie
I have a slight loss of power and a rough running engine, my thought is plug wear increasing gap, I thought I reinstalled my cr's but found r44ts on a ta-49. I should be running my cr43's but thats beyond the point. I checked the gap on the plug and it was actually tighter then the original set .035 it was .030 I guess my main question is: what is the recommend runtime on the r44ts plugs and would this be causing my performance loss? Turbo still kicking fine no smoke 44psi fuel stock injectors hotwire pump. Could a pcv be causing the trouble? Thanks!

Pull all the plugs and have a look at all of them and determine if theres an issue with a plug or plugs. How are your wires? Start with the small stuff. (spring cleaning stuff)

There's too many possibilities to guess at... You need to get the Powerlogger program, and do some datalogging. From there you can determine if it's mechanical, or tuning, or...

K.

I have a slight loss of power and a rough running engine, my thought is plug wear increasing gap, I thought I reinstalled my cr's but found r44ts on a ta-49. I should be running my cr43's but thats beyond the point. I checked the gap on the plug and it was actually tighter then the original set .035 it was .030 I guess my main question is: what is the recommend runtime on the r44ts plugs and would this be causing my performance loss? Turbo still kicking fine no smoke 44psi fuel stock injectors hotwire pump. Could a pcv be causing the trouble? Thanks!

Where in NC are you located? Scan tools are a good idea. Do you have a aftermarket filter (K&N)? Could be the MAF getting oil soaked.

Back