Smith & Wesson .500 Magnum For Sale

Turbo Keith

TURBO KEITH
Asking 1,000 $ for the pistol , It comes with what you see and I can send you videos of my wife and me firing it .
60005037987__347E24FD-E284-4B11-B062-DD47C4C3FD6E.JPG

Asking 1,000 $ for the pistol , It comes with what you see and I can send you videos of my wife and me firing it . View attachment 349140

I believe a while back it was diane frankenstein from ca wanted this outlawed because it was waaaaay too dangerous and was something the thugs would grab onto. Lmao, just like the AK-47 is their weapon of choice. When was the last time you saw a gang banger walking down the sidewalk with an AK slung on his shoulder. Let alone an AK with a bayonet attached. They sure ain't gonna put a 500 mangle-um in their pants, they can't keep them from falling down now.

I believe a while back it was diane frankenstein from ca wanted this outlawed because it was waaaaay too dangerous and was something the thugs would grab onto. Lmao, just like the AK-47 is their weapon of choice. When was the last time you saw a gang banger walking down the sidewalk with an AK slung on his shoulder. Let alone an AK with a bayonet attached. They sure ain't gonna put a 500 mangle-um in their pants, they can't keep them from falling down now.
Its a fun firearm to fire , That's for sure