You can type here any text you want

smoked a 5.0 with 1/4 throttle!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KillrV6

Former owner
heh well me and a bud were out in the rosewood T one night. this car is pretty much stock and was not runing good at all at the time. any wayz, we are going down a main 4 lane street when i see a black 5.0 lx piloted by two girls. we get a light togeather. we look over at them and they look back at us and throw a rev.
they keep revin it (it was stick) and i just sit there not prepared to race, when the light turns green and BAM!!!!

she stalls the stang and i pull out like a normal person would LAUGHING MY ASS OFF AND POINTING!

hey driver skill plays a big part in street racing:rolleyes:

Hahaha, you guys were definitely right to LAUGH at that! Throwing a few revs, then stalling the car, that's too funny. With the 1/4 throttle part, I was gonna say that 5.0s are slow, but not THAT slow :D Good kill.

LOL nice kill. You should have gone back and told them that if they wanted a driving lesson, they should give you their phone number.

Weazel, did you know that there is an alero that runs mid 14s? One of the GM performance magazines has it... they said that the Alero was almost totally unresponsive to modifications.

I'm surprised she even wanted to race...
Don't see too many gals that want to.

Back