You can type here any text you want

Smoked Celica GTS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Splwubs GN

Sold
I dont know i even bothered.. I was in vineland in my 86 buick gn coming from a clients house.. I was at a redlight and a 00 black celica gts pulled next to me. He started to rev his fart can up. I started to crack up.. BUt i knew it was on. I build about 3 psi of boost. Light turns green boom.. I pulled a car length right out of the hole. ANd i just kept on going.. I think i had about 3-4 car lengths easly to about 90 then i let off. It was soo funny to see this guys face.. His face had the WTF expression on it. I really wasted my time racing this fool and gas.. I know these cars can handle really well.. My sister has a 00 red celica gts auto no ricer and no stupid fart can. Just plan stock.. THe car handles great but sucks for 1/4 mile runs. It was funny just to hear his fart can rev up....

Laying the smack down on "RICE"!!!

Hey, it's ok every once in a while to bring them into reality and show them who's boss:D One race u will lose to them is the race to put stickers and fart tips on a car LOL;) IF SPEED KILLS, RICERS WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!

I love the ad's of the GTSs....*looks fast* is their motto. Yea, good way to say its slow ;).

Its also funny you posted your beating of a 85' after you saw this thread start up of someone beating one...

Buy a RWD performance car :D. Not a *sporty* car hehe.

I know what you mean by wasting gas. I always still feel compelled to stomp their @ss into the ground though:) . Wasting gas or not, it still is fun!

Hey 87.. Yeah u could beat me on corners. But i stick to 1/4 mile runs.. But i will kill you with my 88 pontiac firebird formula 350 both 1/4 mile runs and turns. I did also do some suspension upgrades on the GN. Handles much better then stock but still not like the celica. And yeah i do like that logo.. THEY LOOK FAST.. But there not.. LOL.. My g/f's brother has a 00gts manual. He flipped the first one. ANd recked the secound. Sounds like there over rated in handleing. But man i was in and man that thing crawls. LOL.. There nice cars but not for performance. Hey my sister has an 00 gts auto. Its very nice but even she will tell u it sucks for performace compared to the gn. If u dont care bout the speed then thats a great car.. Or how bout i get my uncles Corvette to take ya on the corners.. ;)

Originally posted by 87Octane
Race me on a road course and we'll see who's laughing then!:cool:

all i gotta say is dump a turbo 6 in to a monte ss and we'll see who laughs at who.

Good job!

Ricers should be spanked at every reasonable opportunity.

I wonder if he would like to try a Stock TTA ona road course?
I doubt it LOL

Like I always say if it has less that 3.0L engine, then it aint a performance car. Um RX7's being the exception and some other Turbos, but in general its True.

Jack evers?

I read a post.. guy on the list.. normal GN.. runs like.. somewhere in the 12s.

He took his buick out on PIR (pheonix international raceway) against some mildly worked over BMW m3's and such..

he didnt have any crazy suspension mods or anything from what I remember..

what happened was.... he got SO FAR AHEAD on the straightaway (well.. the banked curve) and all of the short straights that the m3s could barely keep up, the only time they ever got near his bumper was in the turns, once the road turned straight again though, hed pull away.

he did mention his brakes were pretty cooked though ;)

Back