smokey and the bandit 2

us justice's were born with a sicksense
g - daddy's that's not even a dime

Im watching it RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:
Oh and what about Sally Feild.. she can bend and turn into that backseat all she wants!!!" For now on imma call you frog,,, because you always jumping around........well jump me.. hahaha!! Classic

1 pic from S&B#2, the other 2 from the original (which is still the best :biggrin:)

Attachments

• smokey1.jpg
    smokey1.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 1,649
  • smokey2.jpg
    smokey2.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 787
  • smokey3.jpg
    smokey3.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 766
i do believe that bridge jump was a record for a while too.

great movie!

d

I have the persuit pack all 3 of the smokey and bandits. The first one is the best, side note it was the first movie my parents saw when they were dating. They should have made another one retro style with the 2000 trans am. That movie could have boosted sales for pontiac instead of killing it with that new pos GTO.

My mother in law said her and her 1st husband saw it and everyone one ran out to the parking lot and did burn outs and then saved up and got CB's in there trucks! said it was like getting cell phones. lol

I remember all 3 of those films-the third was so lame even Burt would only appear in one or two scenes..

Useless trivia for the day: they had to install nitrous in the turbo TA to do some of the stunts. Marvin Miller supplied the system.

ArkGL01 that's a nice looking car. I've always wanted a SATB black and gold special edition T/A since I was a kid.

I noticed when I was 7. Anyhow, when they made #2, it was either 4.9 turbo or 4.9 no turbo.

It was a turbo T/A. As mentioned it was a slug with the turbo 4.9 so the movie crew used nitrous for some of the stunts. I don't recall Burt driving as fast in the 2nd movie as opposed to the 1st. The 3rd was a flop. It had it's funny moments but Burt only made the small cameo at the end. Even the 2nd wasn't quite as good. The 1st by far rules. Gleason was even granted to do his own dialogue in the 1st one, such as the truck stop scene in getting some food.

Ah let me have a diablo sandwich and a Dr. Pepper. make it fast. I'm in a goddamn hurry. YOU WANT SOMETHING? (hushpuppies daddy) WE AIN'T GOT NO TIME FOR THAT CRAP. Sumbitch. :biggrin:

What is a Diablo Sandwich?
" I want a diablo sandwich and a Dr.Pepper and make it quick, Im in a got dam hurry"!
Buford T Justice

The Turbo T/A doesn't look too bad, but the rims are awful:frown: The 6.6 with the snowflakes still defines the "black trans am of the late 70's" though.
I agree the 1st movie is by far the best!

"Looks like he's taking a 10-100", "Well, it's better than a 10-200":D

everyone loves the look of the Bandit TA so much.. i wonder how well it would be received if someone painted all the trim on their GN gold as a tribute?

My favorite quote is "Boy where is sheriff Branford, I am sheriff Branford, why you sounded taller on radio."