SmokingV6 a very honest person to deal with

Bruce Urie

The Ventures,CCR forever!
I bought a front aluminum bumper insert from Tom (smokingV6) last week. Such an honest and nice guy......he e-mailed me a picture of it, gave me an honest opinion of it (great shape) and wrapped the thing up in cardboard, and sent it off to me via USPS....he even insured it for me and had delivery conformation on it (he didn't even tell me this). Being wary of USPS I told him I was worried about it coming to me in the shape of a pretzel or looking like the penny left to be run over by a train on a railroad track.................boy, was I wrong.....he wrapped this thing real nice and tight, tape everywhere, and it arrived this morning in perfect shape! He even included the shims and mounting hardware. He kept in contact with me throughout the process........and I've never met the guy in my life.....what a nice guy, and honest! To you, Tom, I thank you very kindly you, you've been terrific, great seller.

To the others on this board, I highly recommend Tom if you ever buy parts from him....I rate him just as highly as a lot of the other board members I've bought things from......you won't be disappointed.

I've been on pins and needles the whole time waiting for the insert to arrive.....Tom made sure I had nothing to worry about........again, thank you, Tom. I couldn't be happier with this insert. It's really nice.

Bruce '87 Grand National